Search results

1. B

I've come back!

You aren't coming back. Welcome anyways.
  2. B

Lost some pokemons

i had several valuable pokemons in party now they are gone. Old ivs shiney. tried reporting on community watch but it is locked and i tried using playerdex as suggested but everytime i try login there it gives me an error some array error and unable to establish network.
  3. B

Hello guys

No one cares anymore Franc.
  4. B

Reboot the guilds

Discussion about rebooting the guilds. As a time of new players and older ones leaving it wouldn't hurt. Through recent period we had two better guilds. Blaze and CycX. Both have had very close relationship with staff, even now. Spent few days reading to recap and only thing I could see is a...
  5. B

AFK KICK TIMER POLL

I would increase it because we don't have many players currently. If we get more players that will prevent others from logging in, then I would decrease it. Increasing it won't hurt. We often multitask plus it's not being counted as a playtime anymore.
  6. B

Unofficial PWO Discord Server

The chat is nice. Last night we had a fun there. But, my personal preference is IRC. We do have an official IRC channel. http://webirc.bitsjoint.net/?channels=p ... 3pwo-other Correct me if I am wrong.
  7. B

Red Returns

And there she goes. Welcome back and byezz.
  8. B

Guilds - Time for a change

There won't be a change. Guilds will be guilds and staff system will hardly change. Everything that happened in PWO past years and recently, good or bad came from staff being too close with a guild. You know that well.
  9. B

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Fadoka, you are being a clown. But I give the credit for trying to get people involved and being active.
  10. B

Back to take over

Also. Canadian bacon > American bacon.
  11. B

Back to take over

You were a good admin and that stays. Currently this looks like a circus show. You won't be beneficial on the long run nor needed. I would be happy if I am wrong here. Guy like you has more important things to take care of. Good luck anyway.
  12. B

The games Economy and shiny chance

Shiny chance? Decent enough Member Chance? Little high enough Number of active player? Around 70 up to 150ish. Little more during the weekend. Community type? Desperate few and guild orientated. Which resulted in a number of active players. Usually former staff starting and participating a...