Search results

1. D

which programming languages pwo uses?

note pwo was started by teenagers with little to no past experienec. pwo has been worked on by at least 11 other programmer for the server. 3-5 programmers for the current client. well over 20 mappers, artist, npc makers. this game is a jigsaw puzzle of other people's work which makes its own...
  2. D

Why there are not many players?

in 2014 tensions boiled over because two groups of management didnt agree on how to develop the game. people were also annoyed with how often udpates were happening, which was sort of caused by past management and not 95% of present staff. we have updated the game a lot since then (battle...
  3. D

i need help !!

hey. make a ban appeal on the community watch section of playerdex. it will take days to a week for the global mod staff to reply. have a link. http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/watch.php
  4. D

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

we are pretty transparent usually. but telling full plans so early isnt great. if we share right now, people will change their buying and trading based on a prototype system that could change at any time. it could create bad backlash, and nobody wants that. but that does not stop us from...
  5. D

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

you did good to spot lots of the problems we found with abilities and natures. this isnt exactly what we has in mind but it reminds me of the early ideas we made when we was starting. i wonder if players will keep moving these ideas a step forward like we did. (i'm trying to type with correct...
  6. D

Bug in Permian

resolved
  7. D

REWORK POKEMARKET PLS

I mean... Your points about how to improve the market experience aren't exactly wrong, but the way you have worded this is completely unnecessary considering this is the first time it has been brought up to us. Next time you suggest something, please tone it down and approach us civilly. We're...
  8. D

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Thank u Fonty and staff 4 this !