Search results

1. S

The New Gym Leader On The Block

Hi everyone! If you are looking for non-competitive battles and fun! Mr.Toweliiiiiiiiiiiiiiie going make a monotype teams too, so when I and Mr.Toweliiiiiiie be online we are able to do these battles!
  2. S

Your Favourite pokemon

Normal : Miltank Fighting : Primeape Flying : Archeops Poison : Nidoking Ground: Donphan Rock: Bastiodon Bug : Heracross Ghost: Sableye Steel: Metagross Fire : Charizard Water: Vaporeon Grass: Cradily Electric: Rotom Ice : Weavile Dragon : Hydreigon Dark : Sableye! Psychic...
  3. S

Yes!! I see a lot of players that don't battle cause they dont have competitive teams, and dont wanna loose. So, i think this way they can battle in a non competitive mode of battle, but more fun than NPC's, and harder.
  4. S

Hi everyone! I recently come back on Pwo, but is so quite here, especially battles. So, I promote myself  :P to new gym leader off towns, and i will be awaiting for new challenges in the city's with my Teams according off the town. I think this is a way off more battles ingame, but less...
  5. S

Why is everyone quitting

I'm agree with you ahmed. A lot of players has stopped and each day more players quitting the game, and nothing new happens. And we don't know the progress of the pwo, don't has transparency. For example, we don't know when sevii islands will be ready, not even a ideia, so Hoenn for us is still...