The New Gym Leader On The Block

SirLoki-II

Hi everyone!
I recently come back on Pwo, but is so quite here, especially battles.
So, I promote myself  :p to new gym leader off towns, and i will be awaiting for new challenges in the city's with my Teams according off the town. I think this is a way off more battles ingame, but less competitive and hope more FUN!
The requisites are be in the town and have a team lvl 100
When i'm online i will warn where i'll be.
If you win, you gonna get FUN, and if lost, you gonna improve your skills  :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]So just so I understand... You plan to set up base in different towns across PWO, give yourself a team themed around that town, then allow people to challenge you to PvP battles while you're there, as a way to stimulate the battle scene? Keh, I like people who are resourceful :) [/Glow]

SirLoki-II

Jinji said:
[Glow=#9932CC]So just so I understand... You plan to set up base in different towns across PWO, give yourself a team themed around that town, then allow people to challenge you to PvP battles while you're there, as a way to stimulate the battle scene? Keh, I like people who are resourceful :) [/Glow]

Yes!!
I see a lot of players that don't battle cause they dont have competitive teams, and dont wanna loose. So, i think this way they can battle in a non competitive mode of battle, but more fun than NPC's, and harder.

Mallow-

Youngster
Gym-Leader said:
I see a lot of players that don't battle cause they dont have competitive teams

[glow=green]I like Random Battles for this reason. No need to create a good team, just work with what you get and have a good strategy.[/glow]

Towel

Youngster
Nice idea, I've been thinking about something similar, which could make me use the pokemon that are not 'worthy' of normal PvP and create fun themed teams! If ever you need help (could help cover more time and/or regions at once) PM me in game when you see me, or here! :)

SirLoki-II

Hi everyone! If you are looking for non-competitive battles and fun! Mr.Toweliiiiiiiiiiiiiiie going make a monotype teams too, so when I and Mr.Toweliiiiiiie be online we are able to do these battles!