Search results

1. K

Mega Evolution

Thanks for your answer.
  2. K

Mega Evolution

Does PWO have any plan for this evolution? I hope the time this evolution appears on PWO will come soon.
  3. K

Stuck in center

Thanks you, sir.
  4. K

Stuck in center

Help me out, i can't move or do anythings:
  5. K

About Pvp

Some players do the cheap shot: they don't move anything and make the battle into a endless battle ( actually the game kick me off for inactivity in 5 minute, just because the opponent doesn't move) that's stupid. It's waste the time for the good players just because someone like that. I think...
  6. K

Help me check this case

My pineco can't learn beedrill's toxic spike by breeding. But i checked in wiki, pineco can learn that move with beedrill. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Toxic_Spikes_(move) The breeder said: My pineco is Female, beedrill is Male and my beedrill had move toxic spike. PLz check it...
  7. K

Pwo 1.97 problems

It happens in both non pvp and pvp. I tested. Thanks for your news.
  8. K

Pwo 1.97 problems

When i play this 1.97, some status move not work: yawn, sleep powder, will o wisp... Yawn is 100% acc, it can't failed on a normal condition pokemon. Same, you can see what happen with sleep powder: failed to have any effect and attack miss. Will o wisp is same as Sleep powder. Please check...
  9. K

Leftovers Mini-Quest

I agree with you. It will be fair for everyone.
  10. K

About Leaftovers

I think we should set a rule about numbers to use leftovers. It's no fair for poor players that no have leftovers. And the rich players have 6 or 5 in pvp battles.That's just my idea. :)
  11. K

Thunder wave effects on ground type!

As i said in the title, thunder wave makes ground pokemons paralizes. Please check that and fix soon possible. Thanks.
  12. K

PVP battles are not good

Right! And i want to report that for staff and hope them fix the crashes soon.
  13. K

PVP battles are not good

I got 9th times freeze in PVP battle. And it's easy to freeze. Can any staff fix that soon. Thanks !
  14. K

Move Curse bugs

Thanks Jinji!
  15. K

Move Curse bugs

But tentacruel wasn't be burnt anymore. Right? i want to report about the effect of status move out effect after i use curse. Look on pic clearly.
  16. K

Move Curse bugs

http://prntscr.com/6ftx0e The effect of status move out after i use curse. I also tested that with thunder wave and frozen. Hope someone can fix this soon. Thanks!
  17. K

Help me

Sorry i got him back. Thanks
  18. K

Help me

because miss click i release my charizard i can't click at "i would like to unrelease this poke" to unreleased him. plz get him back for me.Thanks
  19. K

Pokemon Hall of Fame

This is my crobat: http://prntscr.com/4cyqug
  20. K

New Pokemon in Token Store

I think they should add new pokemon in wild. That makes the game is more exciting and fair for all trainers!