Search results

1. B

Rawr

*Teleports* OSU! (Hunter x Hunter ftw) What it do people of PWO, Soooo uhmm seeing that i have returned from a very long leave of absence would anyone mind telling me whats new.
  2. B

Dat new years flow o3o.

ty ty o3o, ummmm idk not the same really i have evolved into a different person lol, Jinji you still owe me that cookie. O0
  3. B

Dat new years flow o3o.

Happy new years everyone x3! coming back from a real long break o-o. O0
  4. B

pew pew pew pew

its ok lol :3 8)
  5. B

pew pew pew pew

*Many months later* i choose to be....a ghost forever cuz i can sneak in peoples bathrooms :3 lol
  6. B

Stuck while battling. Suggestion etc./.\

most cases like that just take the battle slowly if ur fighting someone or a gym leader cuz it may cause you to mess up.
  7. B

pew pew pew pew

lol jinji <3 u still owe me a cookie ..... >..>"
  8. B

pew pew pew pew

lawl kia >...>
  9. B

pew pew pew pew

lol yea i had a hunch that would happen lulz thanks anyway tho
  10. B

pew pew pew pew

hey everyone charlie back o>o.
  11. B

AN OBSERVATION OF THE TRAINERS IN PWO

i have.... .Returned!!!! pew pew pew pew pew (nuke!) o.o Its been a while since ive been back lul but i understand what ur talking about. I tend to use a team that i like win or lose i just play for fun. O0
  12. B

Will SOPA Effect PWO?

The government has to many things to worry about than the internet atm o.o. Blame Bush >...>".
  13. B

Hello again PWO!

welcome back hope youll have a great time here.
  14. B

Game: The Den Awaits

dragon den time x3.
  15. B

New Kid's Travels

if your still on brock id reconmend to find a mankey or just pm me and ill give you some pokes to start off your adventure. Ign bigboy0648
  16. B

Token Pokes

pretty much everyone has told you what to do. if you can rebattle gym trainiers that also helps as well when you need to lvl up pokes or just fight delibirds :3.
  17. B

Good Bye :(

u bet :D when you come back your in for a challenge.
  18. B

Good Bye :(

Dam dawg i was hoping to battle you some day x.x hope you get ur internet back soon bruh. ~Bigz
  19. B

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

good times....
  20. B

Yo!

Welcome hope u have a good time in pwo :D. if u need help just pm meh when u get the chance.