Search results

1. H

Can't log in

The Last time i logged off i was at Festive town... I want to play and i can't,  this keeps showing forever... http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4204/pwou.png I just saw and there are 174 players online it's not normal i should be able to play. :(
  2. H

Npc

There's a Npc named jack in mount mortair i doesn't speak i think he is bugged xd.
  3. H

I can't change my mewtow pic for another different any help ? LOL after i posted this topic the pic changed xd
  4. H

:(

Hi i was exploring the functions and my shop in the mart when i put my slowbro for selling for no money 24h in a auction but i can't cancel why ? anyone can help me or cancel it ? staff maybe ?? Does graveler evolve =? maybe with a moon stone no ? I will get a free surfing board or i need...
  5. H

Help!

The server is always crashing i was fighting in the olivine city gym i lost at least 50k of xp for my pokes because the several server failures. It should be possible to repeat the fights more faster not wait at least 2 weeks. What are the best pokes to fight against steel pokes ? My level...
  6. H

Help!

Hi everybody! I have some questions and i would like some answers if possible. I bought an old rod but i can't fish anything. It say i didn't have experience, how do i get experience ===? I want to fight against the karate poke in cyancity what are the best pokes to do it? I...
  7. H

Pokemon Release!

Can i release pokemon that i caught ? How ???
  8. H

Questions !

I had some bad luck in these last days i got blocked in battles against NPC s and the solution i had was logging off can i rebattle them ? I have seen that some pokemon moves are different than the original ones that were in pokemon yellow red and blue etc... Will they be changed ? Is...