Search results

1. K

Summer Mapping Contest - Result Out

Hi, Congratz, JULIA!!!! Waiting to explore your map.... =D Thanks! Regards, KRHero~
  2. K

Re: Summer Mapping Contest Staff, I know that making our maps live in the game is really an honor for us. But, one suggestion for the contest:- Please also reward the winners with Usable Items like Event Vouchers, or Any stones or A pokemon egg. It will increase the participants and the...
  3. K

Re: Summer Mapping Contest Hi, Thanks HitmonFonty and Rigaudon! I will work hard again. ;D Regards, KRHero~
  4. K

Re: Summer Mapping Contest Hi, I wanna win once again... But please don't ruin my quests. I work very hard on that quest which I guess, you removed last time.. Thanks! Regards, KRHero~
  5. K

A Fairy from the Future

Staff, Please Restock. Its 12 PM UTC but no restock yet. :( Thanks! Regards, KRHero~
  6. K

A Fairy from the Future

Staff, Thank you for all the events and you guyz have made my vacation very special filling it with events which brought joy and happiness. Thanks for all that. Also, a big thanks for giving out 5 Day Membership to us. Thanks! Regards, KRHero~
  7. K

Holodeck Event now over- leave feedback below!

Re: New Holodeck Displays this Friday! Staff, Will these maps be on for a week?(I am asking since I am going out on Friday =( . ) Thanks! Regards, KRHero AKA Trypanosoma