A Fairy from the Future

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Hello community! Starting at any time after June 22, 2PM UTC a Time Traveler Fairy named Gardevoir will visit our present era to deliver all Trainers 4 limited items from future releases to aid everyone with "free samples". Want to know which items are these? Just log in and check by yourself!

This will be our 2nd Limited Quantity Shop and due the recent events from past voucher event she will be located at either Celadon and Goldenrod big marts where she found the B1Floors to stop by while she's around. We will have restocks every 5 hours (may be subject to change due avaliability) and this Limited Quantity Shop will be around during 22nd to June, 24. There will be a sign named Shop Schedule so everyone can check when the next restock is going to happen (times are recorded as UTC and please note Restock Time and Limited Shop Time are not the same thing).

Gallade will also aid her out and will bring the Superpower Move Tutor to do a short Father's Day week celebration. Your pokemon will be able to be a superhero with a super power!

KRHero~

Staff,

Thank you for all the events and you guyz have made my vacation very special filling it with events which brought joy and happiness. Thanks for all that. Also, a big thanks for giving out 5 Day Membership to us.

Thanks!

Regards,
KRHero~

MaxChakra!

Thanks a lot for this :) excited to see what the items are *fingers crossed for kings rock* lol

Vivek

Wow that seems awesome!!!
thanks .......
cant wait to see what i will get
:))

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
When I saw title I thought that it's announcement that you updated Type-chart to 6th Generation, but what ever.:p

KRHero~

Staff,

Please Restock. Its 12 PM UTC but no restock yet. :(

Thanks!

Regards,
KRHero~

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
KRHero~ said:
Staff,

Please Restock. Its 12 PM UTC but no restock yet. :(

Thanks!

Regards,
KRHero~

Apologies for the delay, wasnt able to log in time and it will happen now

Saric

Youngster
Soo..Will they be available at a later date as well? Considering there's nothing stopping anyone with money to camp and buy everything out and sell the bulk after it's removed. It's a little easy to abuse this way.

It's also a little worrying that a move as vital as roar is being limited as such.

Relicanth

Youngster
Banned
Saric said:
Soo..Will they be available at a later date as well? Considering there's nothing stopping anyone with money to camp and buy everything out and sell the bulk after it's removed. It's a little easy to abuse this way.

It's also a little worrying that a move as vital as roar is being limited as such.

Shes bringing items from future however she doesn't state when they are going to be avaliable because Time is a thing that even the minor thing can drastically change the way it goes if people not supposed to know about the future would instead. Basically, she brought everyone items from an unknown future (it can be either far far away or not)

They are simply camping due being aware when the next restock is going to happen, it is like waiting for a shop to open just to be the first to buy things like tickets for a show etc, so nothing wrong at all. Every player can buy up to 2 TMs at once, they can indeed sell to others players if they are in need to.

I can understand the point of players being worried about those moves since they are a kind of a key for battle in certain pokemons and we do switching battles now. THose free samples are also a way to prepare our players that never played wifi battles (or showdown battles) to know a bit more about battles with switching. In the end you shouldnt worry about those "free samples" at all as it just confirms those TMs will indeed come during an unknown future doesn't matter what you need to do to get them. The Limited Shop will return in future but it won't bring back future items as this was a special case.

CharlottePiper

Did I miss something, Reli? :< hufttt.. I can't play PWO hiks..hiks..
hope I get back soon!!

cao~

The-Predator

Youngster
I logged on few times, no TMs left, it was not possible for me to buy not even 1 TM, I guess I am going to be able to buy it from some other player for 1m later?, not sure why the shop had to be that way but thanks for those time limited TMs though!