Search results

1. B

Farewell PWO

But since Shane, major improvements been made in the system .... i wonder why is he leaving .... if game changes because of him leaving i might not like it.... also battle system is great with Shane's work.
  2. B

wood element bug

ok thx alot lumminance appriciate it now im calm ty
  3. B

wood element bug

Hello i done all i had to do to get quest done but forgot to speak to the ghost thinking its was a teleporter back to town... now i cant get wood element done because it wont send me back to cemetery... can a GM teletrasnport me there to speak to ghost and complete task? i would really apreciate...
  4. B

Tecknical updates

updates are great Teck,,,, are they planning to add thunderbolt and psyquic as a TM like ice beam in celadon and goldenrod??? thats would be great
  5. B

Tecknical updates

Damn rest good but why change psyquic? if in the original game is just like that 100 acc and 90 power
  6. B

Tecknical updates

Staff i think that if a move need fixing now is Psyquic wich should decrease sp defense sometimes but now after the downtime it increases opponent sp defense making psyquic one of worst atacks and ruining my shiny slowbro... check psyquic idk why now it increase opponenet sp defense instead of...
  7. B

PWO Services: Downtime

Staff i donated tokens to a friend yesterday while playerdex was up and he didnt got the tokens... pls help me ...my friends account is 4Dimension ......... someone pls help
  8. B

PWO Services: Downtime

Is Token donation down too? because i donated 3 token to a friend 4Dimension and he didnt receive em.
  9. B

Introducing Mt Silver.

Hello.... ive beaten every NPC in F3 and F4 (mt silver) but i didnt got any feather...