Search results

1. M

Mangos - Rasta14515

This is like the 3rd time i've come back. Played in 2009, 2012, and havn't played since then. I know everyone left, im just looking for a little side game to play while I wait for my league client to find ranked matches. I would love to be able to play on my original 2009 account. I was 13 back...
  2. M

Hey :)

IM BACK :) ;D
  3. M

Help with coding

Working on a server status updater... it pings the server to check and uhmm idk, its not working. Keeps sending back failure even when servers online. If someone could tell me whats wrong with the code I would appreciate it. Thanks
  4. M

Shiny rat partayy

5. M

PokemonWorldOnlineGamebattles

Looking to form a site basically like gamebattles for pwo... will host tourni's in multiple ladders (lvl 25,50,75,100) Will have stat calculators on site and forums... pm me if you have the skill to do so. I need 4-5 people plus myself right now, thanks
  6. M

Sweet Johto Training Spot

Lol they keep doin this and i ohko them >:D
  7. M

Internet Doomsday

Well... people have been calling me a troll so im done with telling them about this... Here. Now its in your own hands. If your internet shuts off its your problem. Your welcome if you didnt know about this. Get it fixed before the 9th or your done...