Search results

1. L

So how is everybody

Hello everyone. I'm back missed you all dearly
  2. L

-Comeback-

Becca omg your back I missed you ;-; Glad your back and are doing fine.
  3. L

Vegeta, what does the Playerdex say about his win count?

Gratz hof I call dibs on win 9999 (wary)
  4. L

Greetings.

I remember you hope all is well.
  5. L

Farewell PWO

Although I don't play anymore i kept a keen eye on the updates you made and I must say that those updates are awesome and its a shame that you are leaving you were a great DEV, just I guess things happen that are uncontrollable sometimes. Anyway Shane hope you have a great time at whatever you...
  6. L

Legendary Moderator (Legendary Pokemon)

I only think legendary pokemon should be in a mmo for being battled like they are now. But not to catch it defeats the point of calling them legendary.
  7. L

Banning System Little Unfair

I'm going to put my thoughts into this topic. IMO, the system isn't harsh at all; and iirc when you make a account you agree to the rules of the game. Thus, meaning if you broke a rule such as botting or etc then you will receive the appropriate punishment. Mainly majority of the time people...
  8. L

Forums Suggestion: Additions & Changes

There is a similar topic to this http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=28834
  9. L

Legendary pokemon

Legendaries should never be allowed to be obtainable in a MMO ruins the aspect of the MMO feeling, as well as if legendaries were obtainable they wouldnt be legends anymore. Also imagine players running around with legends it looks stupid. Point is Legends are obtainable in a single player...
  10. L

The 2013 PWO Awards thread!

Congrats to all the winners! @jinji "cuddly" isn't in our nature as ghosts :p
  11. L

Did you miss me?

Welcome back Mantis!
  12. L

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: Darcia Friendliest: Dovee Funniest: Kaiser6tn Coolest: JD Best Debater: CheckeredZebra and Ecowolfrb tied between them Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): n/a Most Attractive Male: n/a Most Attractive Female: Rebecca Most Talkative...
  13. L

Hi i need and answer about the MS

I'm afraid you can't donation is through paypal only as far as I know.
  14. L

Its time to say gud bye...! :(

Welcome Back!
  15. L

Forum Suggestions

I think a reorganization of the individual forums in the creative zone area. - Cleaning it out by making an archive sub-forum for each forum. - Moving some topics that belong in the specific sub-forum. - Having a moderator for the Forums just like the artists forum. ps- This is my thought and...
  16. L

Pokeballs

I generally restock when I reach 400-500 left so I buy between 400-500 at a time.
  17. L

FUSCHIA

I find nothing wrong with the length in distance, as its the same length in the handhelds *shrugs*
  18. L

Fishing

I hated the fishing system since the day I got the old rod although I'm only level 7 in fishing I stopped the moment I knew it was going to be grinding, I believe its flawed and needs to be re-done but that's not my decision to make just stating my opinion :P
  19. L

One Month Pass: Safari Zone

I vote none of the above. It's fine the way it is the prices are reasonable for the safari zone as well as the time limits.
  20. L

Once Again I'm back :)

Welcome back Faabz :)