Search results

1. N

Surfing Bug

Ok, so I was playing on my noob account (Dark Hill) and there seems to be bug with surfboard. How it happen was that I was battling a NPC that was next to water, and then when the battle ended I was in the surfboard , even though I don't have the actual item. So I tried to move to the left and...
  2. N

New Server

Hi guys, its nightmare. I was thinking the other day , and I realize that a new server would be awesome for PWO in the future , not now though. Since this game started there has been lots of changes throughout the years , like TM, new maps, new shiny rate and now the new Spawn Project which...
  3. N

DEV Back?

Is the main website outdated or is HardCore back as the game developer?
  4. N

Patch System

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I just want to give a suggestion. There are always some updates that players really want and most of the times there's a need to update the client. How about if the client checks all the games files through the server and it download any new...
  5. N

Gym's timer

No, this topic is not about increasing nor decreasing the Gyms timer :P but how about a command where it shows you how much time there's left in order to rebattle a gym. This would save a lot of players time.