Search results

1. P

How does Pokemon Spawning occur in PWO?

I was wondering what the system for spawn's is, in PWO. Is it an RNG type system? Where everytime you encounter a poke, the system rolls a dice to check rarity, then a dice for the poke inside that rarity? Is it a set system based on time? How long you've spent in that area? I was hoping...
  2. P

Which Gyrados to raise? Conundrum

So i have these 3 Gyrados that i leveled from Magikarps to see how their stats turned out. 0–1 HP; 22–25/26–29 Physical; 24–27/4–7 Special; 30–31 Speed @ lvl 25 27–30 HP; 9–12/30–31 Physical; 30–31/5–8 Special; 22–25 Speed @ lvl 24 25–29 HP; 0–4/22–26 Physical; 25–29/10–14 Special; 23–27...
  3. P

Suggestion: Reduce the Login Attempt timer

I utilize tons of different variations of different passwords on a regular basis. Also, i hadn't logged in to the Playerdex for a week or two. So when i came on this evening i was having issues attempting to log in. After 3 attempts, i was locked out, given the 24 hour time limit to try again...
  4. P

24 hour wait to login after failed attempts?

Hello, I use a ton of passwords to keep my security in check. And hadnt logged into playerdex for weeks, so i tried a few of the main passwords i used and received the "Too many login attempts" While usually 99% of the forums, emails, MMO's, etc.. have a 15-30 minute wait time, i suddenly...
  5. P

My first post - How's it going PWO'ers!

So this is my first post, been a Pokemon player since i collected TCG a while back. When i googled and found PWO, i was pretty stoked! But registration was closed, so my excited was quickly snuffed out. But then i was accepted finally, so here i am :) Been working on catching every pokemon i...