Search results

1. Somes

Ohayo

Been a long time, how's everyone doin? (just poppin to say hi!)
  2. Somes

Just poppin to say hi o3o

I left the game, just came to see how's things goin :3 Sup ppl? >:D Holy *uck 11 PM's..
  3. Somes

Christmas Themed Skin by Me.

Hmm seems the Artist section is viewed very less.. thats the reason im putting this limited skin here staffs..' CHRISTMAS SKIN Well i didn't have much time :( .. but i made the Login and the Waiting screen. Its ANIMATED! LOGIN: (animated) WAITING SCREEN: Download...
  4. Somes

♣♣♣ MERRY CHRISTMAS PWO ♣♣♣

?????? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ? ????? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ? ????? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ?????? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ? ????? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? Yo Ho..Ho..Ho... A...
  5. Somes

Need help! If u see this player ask him for my pokes ^^

Hey, Few days back i gave my Arcanine to the player - kassete for teaching it outrage but i didn't see him online :( Please if anyone see's him ask him to give my arca back and if possible u can pay 100k to him for teaching Move and then give me arca and i will repay you! The players those...
  6. Somes

❣ The PWO Pokémon Hall Of Fame ❣ ◕‿◕

Are you all ready PWO Players? Get ready to show-off your Best IV'ed Pokémons.. Ever thought who has the best Pokémon ingame? and who is the proud owner of that best Pokémon? Then this is the Perfect Time~ Fell free to post your EPIC Pokémons it can be both Shiny and Non-shiny! Im gonna...
  7. Somes

☻ Good bye Mates! ^^ ☻

Hey there my fellow mates, Im leaving the game for some personal reasones... well i might come back but it will be after a very looooooooong time! ;) Cya my BlaZe members and Staffs. CyA. :D .. All may have a GL in future! :) -Somes (BlaZe) ;D ;D ;D Hey Psy i have ur Espeon!
  8. Somes

I got 900tks ? :3 look to it!

Hush i clicked on the crystal and got 900tks whats that? pls explain... and say if it is right
  9. Somes

Need very quick help !....

Well i am not a new player. but i want a confirmation! I have 2 alts Dominic- and -Dominic- .. they both were registered in the email <email removed> and my this acc somes is registered with - <email removed> ~`~~`~~`~ Now i have changed the email of both Dominic accounts to now my 3...
  10. Somes

what is this?

I was playing but after sometime everything just freezedddd :(
  11. Somes

BUG REPORT!!!!!

HI, i was roaming in water and battling pokes but the battle theme is coming grass instead of water
  12. Somes

closed solved pls colse it ........

i dont understand why ?
  13. Somes

plz read it sir **************************************

when i try to change my personal settings it shows this and by this i cannot save anything ...
  14. Somes

how to save a profile picture in pwo

how can i save a profile pic in pwo