2. J

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Where are you now KP
  3. J

Re: Future Sight's Votes NOOOO
  4. J

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Members Smartest: Darcia/Nikola Friendliest: Fadoka Funniest: Coolest: Darcia/Nikola Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year: Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Most Trustworthy: Somes Most Helpful: Most Potential: Most Missed (who...
  5. J

Revival of the forums (?)

Re: What happened here? How dare you call me a bot :P but the forums are no fun place these days, only the trade is active which is a boring place to be and it seems like there is no point in visting the forums.
  6. J

server downtime

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.php
  7. J

Rig Project Changelog

you can get kings rock through catching or fainting and the droprate it 100% if you faint it but if it faints on its own then you have to try again
  8. J

Easy way to find HR Pokemon

No easy way to find them (unless you have luck).
  9. J

Physical / Special

Pwo does have physical/special attack and don't worry shadow ball is special attack
  10. J

Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

Where's the fire punch tutor?
  11. J

Battle Tower is Live!

I won 10 battle's with only gengar (with psychic and dream eater) and alakazam (not so much used) but got dc'ed due to bad internet and the ai is pretty poor so no need to nerf anything (just make the ai intelligent and survival mode would be very enjoyable).
  12. J

Battle Tower Feedback

Questions Is it too easy or too hard to gain Battle Points as things stand? For first timers it's a bit frustrating, but it's nothing much. What prizes do you feel serve no purpose in the Battle Tower and what do you think is most missing from the available prizes? Remove voucher's and add...
  13. J

Togekiss :P

Actually not one can make a good togekiss (2nd one has less spatk while 3rd one has low speed) but 1st can be a average togekiss if you wish to evolve but if it were me i'll try to look for search until i find a togekiss with all stats above 25 except attack (attack is waste on togekiss)
  14. J

Battle Tower is Live!

They usually don't give exp in handhelds FYI (and they should remain the same imo)
  15. J

Locking topics in trade section

+1, many people are stupid and don't even bother to look the time last post (especially in trades).
  16. J

They have different problem (they do not have can't see any text).
  17. J

Help ! have a problem with my client

Open the game on adminstrator mode (Right click on pwo.exe and run as adminstrator)
  18. J

Pokemon stats question

As you can see there are 1-31 ivs (indivisual points)(in pwo there are 32) each iv add one point to the stats, that means if a pokemon has 232 as attack stat and 1 iv it will have 233 as its attack (and if the pokemon has 31 as iv then 263 as its attack) For more details on ivs ...
  19. J

Beep Bop Bap Boop

Gibe gift champs :P
  20. J

Graveler/Haunter didnt evolve through trade

You keep the pokemon that you need evolved in the first slot in your party and do empty trade(not sure if this has been changed).