Search results

1. Yahiamice

HP Percentage Mode

Just saying,having colored hp bars according to percentages (yellow 25%-50%,red 0%-25%...) would be better and kinda more orientating. But i'm supporting the idea of percentages when throwing an attack !
  2. Yahiamice

ITS A SHINY

Sandshrew ? Jesus,the red spikes on his back would be so damn amazing.
  3. Yahiamice

ITS A SHINY

I'm planning into evolving it ;) The first shiny i've ever faced was a gyarados in the second gen,but back then i didnt know what a shiny was and i made it faint :( Nice :o
  4. Yahiamice

ITS A SHINY

Atfer 4 hours of shiny hunting,7 hyper potions,6 coke cans and 1 full bag of spicy Lays,i finally achieved to encounter my first shiny and to catch it. It's a ... I'm so damn happy right now about it :D What do you people think? *nermald mode*
  5. Yahiamice

Game: What’s going down?

Thanks c: Just asking,did the winners get chosen for their suggestions or randomly ?
  6. Yahiamice

invites

Nice... I support this idea,may greatly re-populate PWO.
  7. Yahiamice

Some ideas i had c:

That could be a great idea but would be kind'of hard to develop... And just saying,people would just go , beat the elite 4 , get exp from it, re-beat the elite 4 and get lvl 99 in no time :x
  8. Yahiamice

Game: What’s going down?

Yay ! Thank you bluerise for this free membership ! :3
  9. Yahiamice

New player on the field!

Sorry for the long ansewer but thank you for your feedback :D And ,Kathrine, i think the secondary effects of drugs already are applying to me,lol!
  10. Yahiamice

Houses in PWO

That could be a nice idea,but at the same time would be hard to develop "house rents" And with all those pwo players each day, don't think there would be a house for each...
  11. Yahiamice

New player on the field!

Greetings fellow pokétrainers! I'm ...Yahiamice... ehm... I don't really know what to say,as most of you don't know me (25 hour playtime :x) I'm fond of Pokémon games. I have already finished Yellow,Red,Leaf Green and Emerald c: I like playing with people and...mostly trading c: I've got alot of...
  12. Yahiamice

Some ideas i had c:

Thank you for the feedback everyone! I know having held items ingame is a tough deal but...well we'll see when pwo won't be beta anymore? By the way, i colored the item displays myself,using normal game templates c:
  13. Yahiamice

Some ideas i had c:

Hello fellas,pokétrainers,staff members,kittens,etc... I got here some...ideas to stlightly enhance the game's mechanics/fancyness. IV-Ray specs Has indefinite uses. Can be used upon encountering wild Pokémon to see their IV's without catching them. Experience Band When held by a Pokémon in...