Search results

1. P

game !!!

What happened to the game? 2 hours hunting pokemon , nothing came pokémon hr or vr, please fix it no one else cope with this!!!
  2. P

Help

I'm unable to log in , gives invalid password, but the forum is the game I get error?
  3. P

help

I was trying to edit my Gyrados , and did not think, oh I pressed business update it did not see release, please you can put him back on my team?
  4. P

Help

I'm trying to change my nick,it appears. You have recently changed your email address or awaiting email verification ? someone help me, I already bought name pass
  5. P

move cosmic power

what happened cosmic power? why not give more to use?
  6. P

s slowbro

I edited Bang pschich, I missed tm shadow ball, I want him devolta, I will not pay 150k to edit, or refund you, or I'll make lots of abuse
  7. P

slowbro

as was gone tm psychic, and you repay, I also had shadow ball, it costs 150 player selling or you need to put it in my bagde
  8. P

toxic

I want you to blow toxic checks , because when I use is not down hp, when they use me, hp each round falls over ... I want to check that please
  9. P

help me

I inadvertently gave my release pokemon, how have you return the pc again? marrep lvl 9 event plis thanks
  10. P

move giga impact

if use giga impact movement in a battle and it ends then even l going to get my pokemon in the battle pokecenter ja asks to load the moves l used in another battle is right ? Please pack up this
  11. P

help

I would like to ask for help, if I use 2 account to train Pokémon, for example, if an NPC can reset switch to another just to level up?
  12. P

suggestion for event

suggestion for event, hide and seek ,find gm, quiz question about pokemon,gm events that interacts with users...