Search results

1. K

evolution murkrow?

In pokemon Murkrow evolves? evoului which item is and where conseguilo, could they tell me .....
  2. K

exp bonus event

Simple events like these attract more people talk about it as already played several mmorpg ....... know that the creators of the games are available to improve the game ... yes, makes a big difference! ... even more people knowing that there are these small events tend to play longer ...
  3. K

exp bonus event

only joking, not seriously talked about Brazil, but spoke generally
  4. K

exp bonus event

It was good that the special dates (Christmas, New Year, Easter, Independence of BRAZIL) had an event that increases gain experience or money, would be really cool, and it would increase the amount of people who would play ... Who agrees ae of a like!
  5. K

Habilities broken?

We wait anxiously for these players to post updates more dynamic game .....
  6. K

Habilities broken?

then there is the possibility that these skills to work after leaving the Beta PWO? In my opinion, this should be changed, because the game is looking buggy, these skills give new meaning and fun to the game, the more one looks at the original game ....
  7. K

Habilities broken?

One day the healing abilities as softboiled and aqua ring can be repaired?
  8. K

Bug battle

Problem in battle, when the battle exchanged in pokemon, they die and not return for pokemon when we fled that battle the remnants of pokemon still alive but he was killed in battle! how can this? General bug .... A friend of mine ta having the same bug. Can this not be fixed?
  9. K

doubts

thanks, let's see if I'm lucky
  10. K

doubts

What is the chance of catching a shiny pokemon?
  11. K

"Vs Seeker"

As it is the period just getting repetitive, with this new item or other means is more fun and if we would have more adventures than getting monotonous. It would be nice if it was implemented isse way .... ^ ^ ( Excuse my english is bad)
  12. K

"Vs Seeker"

My suggestion to deploy in the game was the item "Vs Seeker," Even the item serves to battle again with NPCs, having a certain possibility happen ... This item exists in the game pokemon leaf green (GBA) and Pear (NDS) would be a good deployment ....... May be sold in any store for play money or...