Search results

1. P

Bye Bye

Hello I just came to say goodbye I forgot that part CD. Special thanks to all my friends from BlaZe,i really enjoyed the time i have spent on xat.Can't play games whole my life. So enjoy I will try to stay in contact with some of my friends which I meet here. Goodbye Teddy
  2. P

Bluerise and Xanatus

Question to Bluerise...have you ever took any money from Xanatus..he gave you any dollar? PWO or outside of PWO? Thank you. Question for Xanatus and Bluerise: What exactly is Ebyron and how much time it was tested? Is it now playable for everyone?
  3. P

Ingame mart and Playerdex mart

As most of you already saw playerdex mart limited as it is. Not supporting pokemon groups, stats groups and others...Those might be fixed but it will take some months I guess..This topic is about playerdex mart and ingame mart. I don't really feel comfortable by having both PWO and playerdex...
  4. P

Show ur shiny 32IV spd collection

Heh i'm curious how many Shiny pokemon with 32 spd are in game ..please post ur collection or poke if you have any shiny with 32IV spd atm i have only one
  5. P

Directon of PWO

How many new TMS are introduced past few months on a system where tms can be added easily? I seen 3 tms removed when Luminance put them ingame as parting gift to players...i cant see any more new added past few months what is wrong? Do you overthink much? I think you are. Move fixes were...