Search results

1. P

Bye Bye

Hello I just came to say goodbye I forgot that part CD. Special thanks to all my friends from BlaZe,i really enjoyed the time i have spent on xat.Can't play games whole my life. So enjoy I will try to stay in contact with some of my friends which I meet here. Goodbye Teddy
  2. P

Hunting Season

They forgot to ban me ;) And btw Aren't more then half staff in pwo testers and staff for ebyron ? Why you didn't ban them?
  3. P

Bluerise and Xanatus

Question to Bluerise...have you ever took any money from Xanatus..he gave you any dollar? PWO or outside of PWO? Thank you. Question for Xanatus and Bluerise: What exactly is Ebyron and how much time it was tested? Is it now playable for everyone?
  4. P

Update on Client Permissions.

Sum everything up and send to Nintendo agents. Once case is opened paypal will be the one to confirm money income to Nintendo through certain period of time. Jens Uwe Pehm (xan) is paypal account owner and every donation made to Pehm Information System shall be investigated. You can either use...
  5. P

Those where days
  6. P

Why do you keep mentioning Xan? You really expect he will answer? He might but chances are low....would be good if he as developer updates PWO as he updated other projects of his. If we imagine that this is not about money then there would be more interaction with him and rest of community. Look...
  7. P

Honestly...I dont feel safe anymore playing PWO...Dont I have right for little privacy? If someone can control my accoutn...conttrol what I am doing and even read my private messages...That is really scary now thinking how may private stuff I have. If PM was named Whisper or something I wouldnt...
  8. P

Pwo Staff Behavior Survey

Except few GMs and CGs everything esle is total collaps. Starting from admins...well bluerise is somehow specific. He does a lot and he might be very busy person in real life. Probably those two are to blame of what he is doing in PWO. I think no one bears hate for the game or people it's just...
  9. P

Ingame mart and Playerdex mart

Nice thread but this is about in game mart :)
  10. P

Ingame mart and Playerdex mart

As most of you already saw playerdex mart limited as it is. Not supporting pokemon groups, stats groups and others...Those might be fixed but it will take some months I guess..This topic is about playerdex mart and ingame mart. I don't really feel comfortable by having both PWO and playerdex...
  11. P

Show ur shiny 32IV spd collection

Heh i'm curious how many Shiny pokemon with 32 spd are in game ..please post ur collection or poke if you have any shiny with 32IV spd atm i have only one
  12. P

Dawn stone

Thanks for fix ! :)
  13. P

Directon of PWO

How many new TMS are introduced past few months on a system where tms can be added easily? I seen 3 tms removed when Luminance put them ingame as parting gift to players...i cant see any more new added past few months what is wrong? Do you overthink much? I think you are. Move fixes were...
  14. P

Dawn stone

Will this be quick fix ??or we will have to wait 2 weeks as usually? Thanks
  15. P

Dawn stone

same with Kirlia to Gallade
  16. P

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

You see,instead of complaing about staff doings on xats you could say here openly because more people say openly higher chance is for them to see mistakes. We have been waiting for most important updates for ages. I do not hate anyone as person but i hate their acts. It is truth that they might...
  17. P

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

you are still not staff? That way of opinion will open doors for suure. i am not kidding.
  18. P

Away for a time

Good luck my friend ,take care and come back soon i demand rematch for that battle :P