Search results

1. DH94

February swarm

Thanks for a more EZgoing swarm with a welcome change of pace for me, so you have my thumbsup on this new format.
  2. DH94

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Won 2-0 against KyuSama. Cant say I am looking forward to my next match :P
  3. DH94

Lost to Tachi 1-2 :D Good battles, hope you go far in the tournament.
  4. DH94

Won against Gingy, good battles and i realized I have lots to learn.
  5. DH94

I will do my best...hopefully
  6. DH94

November swarm

No shiny star for me sadly, but I got my first ever T3 shiny and it is not an Oddish so thats a bonus :P Good times and another awesome swarm, thx staff!
  7. DH94

Halloween swarm

I bet you want it just so you can tell Guros he can join water xD
  8. DH94

Swarm

Sign me up! :P
  9. DH94

desya PWO

I better start doing some serious E4 runs to get them moneyz for the good one :D
  10. DH94

Swarm in Cherrygrove city ( 9th September 19:00 UTC - 11th September 19:00 UTC )

I would avoid crabs, lobsters and other marine life if they turn blue just to be on the safe side :P
  11. DH94

Swarm in Cherrygrove city ( 9th September 19:00 UTC - 11th September 19:00 UTC )

Lobster will be a surfing spawn, since Staryus are cought in Cherrygrove City by surfing, I take it? Tempted to prematurely get a MS again :P At least I cant get any bug types this time EZ
  12. DH94

Easy suggestions for quick improvement of PWO.

When picking up pokes from global link they should be going to your active box instead of 1st empty one as it makes organizing and keeping track of your pokes even harder with the current limited space.
  13. DH94

What size screen do you play on?

1600x900 laptop
  14. DH94

Swarm in Ilex Forest ( 12th august 19:00 UTC - 14th august 19:00 UTC )

Hmm, you'd think a herd of big heavy Rhyhorns would squish these pesky bugs into a pulp or at least drive them away, deeper into the forest, for some time...
  15. DH94

Swarm in Ilex Forest ( 12th august 19:00 UTC - 14th august 19:00 UTC )

We need to get a 2 day MS option :P
  16. DH94

desya PWO

Sell me that dratini of yours instead :P
  17. DH94

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 3]: Sifting Through Data Debris

I was amazed how close Remoraid and Qwilfish are in the charts and then i noticed its not linear :P Interesting to see the % of encounters are so similar between forest and mountain, basically the same rarities when you compare the same tier pokes. Nice job once again AK, you never disappoint.
  18. DH94

Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

Another great event that brought the whole community together in the ultimate goal of finding that S Gible (and Frillish for Isguros) and even woke some old relics from their slumber :) I must say I really liked the short yet fun quest, only remark for future events is that some players...
  19. DH94

This Price Is Alright - How We Can All Benefit From Trading

I remember those Walreins were going for 80-150m when Frost egg was introduced...Crazy times. Nice showcase of what a collectors item is worth vs actual pvp pokes that are common and the difficult of pricing pokemon in PWO. PS really love that underwater img :)