Search results

1. D

Problem Login !!

while i was temp forum banned , i had registered an alt account with name ' Goku ' . when i try to log into forums with that account, it says " incorrect password "but i am able to log into Playerdex & Game without any problem. i changed my password but still same problem. please i need help.
  2. D

Is there any Event at Cinnabar Island ?

Guys is there any event or will there be ? System has also announced about it. But when we talk to new NPCs at Cinnabar Island there is just nothing.
  3. D

To Prevent Tokens Scamming

I would like to suggest something which i think can help to reduce Tokens Scams. Most of the ppl are scammed while trading for tokens for the first time because they are unaware what can be happend to them. So, i think we should have an NPC in Trade Room which can warn players saying something...
  4. D

** My Amazing PM CLOSE Collection **

Here i am showing you a gr8 collection of " PM Window Closed " when i was trying to sell my [s] Scyther.. [PICS] [attachment=3132] [attachment=3131] [attachment=3130] i have some more....
  5. D

Edit Pokemon Moves

I just went to Playerdex to Edit the moves of my Salamence. But there was not any option to edit the moves . here is a Screanshot of my Salamence. [attachment=3023] Is the option removed bcos i know there was an option before to Edit Moves ??
  6. D

¤ Happy Diwali Indian Players ¤

I wish all Indian PWO players a very Happy Diwali . Have Fun !!!
  7. D

Thanks ThuGie xD

ThuGie everything was fine few minutes ago ...... then you restart the server to fixed Authenticating problem. and now .................... i am stuck @ authenticating !!!!! pls fix it...... !!!!!
  8. D

¤ Back After Long Time ¤

Hello PWO :) I am here after almost an year and a half. I played PWO back in 2011-12 ( and I was not a very good player ) . I left because I was getting bored. I remember HOF , FutureSight etc etc... Hope they are here yet. Hmm... I think there is a change in Forum Theme. I am back in hope to...