Search results

1. D

stability for PWO

Oh ok, i'll look into it. Thanks Bluerise
  2. D

stability for PWO

First off, I don't want you all to get the idea that I am talking down to you. This certainly isn't the case. I know you of the PWO staff have been running the PWO host server for quite some time now, and have a pretty wide array of knowledge. So please, do not take this the wrong way. These are...
  3. D

Server Status says open and 13% full, however...

Despite what the Server Status says, it is not allowing us to log in. Normally the Server Status would update and say "may be experiencing issues" or "server is down", however that does not seem to be the case. Just wanted to make a topic in case everything seemed alright from Admin's point of...
  4. D

TM ideal implementation

Thanks for the feed back, and I'm sorry to be getting back to this thread so late. Ban appealing plus chaotic work schedule = absolute exhaustion. Anyways, I would suspect the drop rate to be roughly the same as a dragon scale. Not saying that this would be an easy coding, not by any means. But...
  5. D

Banned

Yeah, I would like to know what the deal is too. I donated at least 40$ in the past month. Now i am banned for absolutely no reason, meanwhile the membership that i so graciously donated for, is going to waste. I'd appreciate this issue to be resolved. otherwise, yeah, i'll continue to play this...
  6. D

Banned

Reason says i was muted 10 times. i was only muted once. now i am banned for 10 days. This is ridiculous, because i never had any notification of being muted, except for 1 time. and i donate quite generously to this server. Sincerely, Deluge
  7. D

TM ideal implementation

Obviously one would not want to emulate the Gameboy pokemon style of obtaining TMs. So here is just a thought of mine. A) Perhaps we could work some TMs into the game corner( assuming PWO Admins plan on configuring the game corner) The TM prizes could even change seasonally. B) TMs could be a...