Search results

1. F

Its been way to long...

Yes but them lying about it doesnt solve anything either, Constantly telling us it will be ready then or released then. Also last August Blue said they were in Beta Testing for the update, I don't see any proof at all saying such a thing.
  2. F

Its been way to long...

I know I have asked about this subject several times in the past, but I and many other players deserve a real answer. Back in December 2012, we were promised a New Playerdex and Mart update that following January, and it never happened. and here it is almost 2 years later and still nothing...
  3. F

Update??

he promised we would have it in January 2013, and its now October. it shouldnt take this long to release it. Plenty of time to test it and fix the bugs. Holding it off for months and months isnt gonna do anything but piss alot of players off.
  4. F

Update??

So where is this so called "Update"?, the new playerdex update we have been promised since last December. I heard from a staff member in game back 1-2 months ago, I THINK it was Tech or Blue who said it was going to be released this month. Yet i still wait to see anything, Yes i know Staff is...
  5. F

Announcing TMs

Only TM i was see released is TM10 Hidden Power, its a good move.
  6. F

Your memorable screenshots?

Randomly Found this shiny and wasnt even looking for it. and it has Max Speed, hes gonna be a part of my team!
  7. F

Please add Repels to the Game.

There is those occasions where going through a cave such as Mt Silver & Cereleun Cave are fun because your hunting for what you want, or Training your Pokemon, But other times like going through annoying caves like Mt.Moon, Mt Silver if you are trying to do a quest or trying to get somewhere...
  8. F

Missing Sound File?

Me and my friend keep getting this Error: "PWO Error Log [10:57:43 AM] Frogger70: 8/27/2013: Invalid procedure call or argument : Create Sound Buffer" We cant hear attacks or the Pokemon's Cry. Whats this error mean and can it be fixed please? it pops up every 10 minutes.
  9. F

Game: Client Update

Newer Mart will be on the new playerdex, the old one went all haywire and screwed up th e game x-X
  10. F

Game: Client Update

I cant wait for the biggest update of them all, New Playerdex and Mart :D
  11. F

Old Mart, why was there a Legendary Section if we cant obtain them? o.O
  12. F

Seems my Shiny Butterfree found its mating partner xD. Look closely for the other S Butterfree =P
  13. F

Who's your favorite Legendary?

Which Legendary among the entire Pokemon universe is your favorite? you can only pick one. My favorite is Raikou, I just love the way he looks and best of all he's an overgrown giant kitty lol
  14. F

Taking so long to get in game?

It seems every night after 9pm it takes like 5-10 minutes for even me to try and load into the game, yet i have no issues getting in throughout the day before that time. i get stuck on the Authenticating Screen for like 10 mins.....-_-
  15. F

Fact Proven

Because its funny, he CLAIMS to have played since 09, yet his /info says 2012, and he said Cynda was NEVER a HR in Johto Safari. yet i just proven him wrong and i know he read this and felt like a complete idiot. im one of those people that just laughs when i prove someone wrong, no offense to...
  16. F

Fact Proven

I was in Johto Safari earlier and was explaining to a newcomver that Cyndaquil was once a HR in the Johto Safari, then this guy claiming to have played since 2009 yet his /info says 2012..says it wasnt and that i was a retarded 12 year old kid. Yet im 22 and he sounds like the 12 year old acting...
  17. F

Playerdex?

Ok i really want to know when this new Playerdex and Mart is going to be added? we have had News about it every since last December if not November at the most. Testing was supposed to be sometime in May or June and here it is August and still nothing, I support the game and all but what is...
  18. F

PWO Down ?

You can also check their Twitter for updates on the server here, as of now theres no update on the server yet https://twitter.com/PWO_
  19. F

Come on.....

ok i would love to know whats taking so long to get the new playerdex up and running. first you guys said December, then January and now May, well fyi, its almost the end of may and noone has heard anything from PWO. let me guess, now its gonna be held off until July? seriously next time you...
  20. F

Playerdex Update

If testing begins in May, then im proud to see where the game heads from there, like i said before, i wasnt complaining, i was just wanting to know why it was being delayed for so long, but thanks Blue for keeping us informed.