Search results

1. BeLLyFiZzLe

Rare Pokemon!

Random thread I thought I'd put out there lol Now over my many many years of being on here I've seen some amazingly rare Pokemon, most notably the legendary Pokemon Mew (Still have the screenshot from the Xmas event lol) But apart from the extremely rare shinies I've seen in game and on the mart...
  2. BeLLyFiZzLe

FUAAAAAAA!!!!

Sup PWO world!!? Sorry for such a random post, seeing as i NEVER use the forums but i just had to share this youtube link hahahaha ever wondered where FUA!!!! came from...peep this ish!!! prepare to lol.... peace and happy hunting
  3. BeLLyFiZzLe

Memebership Gone...

Hey, I had membership before this whole drama went down with the server and the Ddos attacks and such and I still had a fair while left on it...Finally able to sign in last night only to find I no longer have MS!!! What the?! The server was down for about 3 weeks so of course I couldn't use...
  4. BeLLyFiZzLe

S Nidorino missing....

Hey PWO fam.... Tonight, I randomly found a S Nidorino in the safari zone in the row of grass next to the safri npc....Ive been playing 200+ hrs, been very active and well behaved on chat and yet, for some unknown reason, after I caught it, I walked to the poke'mon centre, tried to enter and...