Search results

1. P

Data Rewarding Quests

So,as some of you know,im trying to collect all datas for my pokedex,and when i say im collecting it,people ask me if there's any prize for that and i just "no,there isn't". So i got asked of this now and i have this good idea,which remembers the game a lot: As all oficial games,after having...
  2. P

A Simple Idea that may end with 90% of PvP discussions

well today i saw a scene most everyone sees everyday:people arguing about slaking usage,some saying is okay,anothers saying it's not because its ability doesnt work. Slaking's ability(Truant) makes it "loaf around" on some turns,making it attack,loaf,attack,loaf.... If this ability was...
  3. P

Fishing

fishing system was something i really liked at pwo,where you needed to be skilled enough to catch some pokes(everybody wanted to reach lv50 for dratini :P )but then,after surfing was added,fishing became a useless feature in game,the only use i see for fishing atm is for doing Dragons Den...
  4. P

guild bank

i am leader(and only playing member) of the guild NoMercy,and theres 32m on the guild bank,i want to move all the money to my account(pokearcanine) before quitting the guild,but the maximum money allowed for withdraw is 1000,that means i have to withdraw 1000 times to get 1m,and 32000 times to...