Search results

1. Aevero

Server Sevii Islands: Release

Fixed Riolu to spawn at a lower level so it isn't effected by Final Gambit. Other spawns on map are still 55+ so no repel hunting :p Thank you for the feedback. We wanted to fill out quests for both the main and island specific subquests with mucho flavour. I do understand that some are a bit...
  2. Aevero

Client Say hello to 1.98.3.4

Gotta get me that box space. Enjoy, @Ramensnoodle
  3. Aevero

Server Sevii Islands: Release

Hello once more, Today, we are proud to present the newest expansion to PWO. The Sensational Sevii Islands! Something is not right over on the Islands, and you have been selected for your exceptional abilities after defeating the Elite 4 numerous times to help Winona over on Three Island. But...
  4. Aevero

The project for the future.

Note for future self: Reply to this thread with better answers after we have released the Sevii Expansion update. Sadly cannot answer with the discussion you might be looking for from staff side just yet. It is an incredibly good write up, with detailed and thought out balanced ideas. I can...
  5. Aevero

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

The Final Sevii Update The topic, named Sevii/Fairy/Hoenn covers exactly what we intend to keep the players informed of before hand to keep not only ourselves in check as part as our responsibility as staff to continue creating, but so there is no uncertainty in players minds that we aren't...
  6. Aevero

Winter Event 2023 Announcement: "The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!"

I miscounted. Thought that was hidden.
  7. Aevero

Halloween swarm

For those wanting to have some visible eggs, below are three egg files that can be added in manually to your skin. Just download the files, and manually place into the “items” folder. This is usually: ..\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Items (If you use a custom skin, replace “Default” with...
  8. Aevero

Aevero's Update Area

This is an area where I will post public facing updates that effect the Live area of the game. Being a Project Manager (PRM) has its responsibilities written into the title. Unlike the DEV/ADM groups, Project Managers general workload consists of future planning and directional management for...
  9. Aevero

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

Hello once again all, For all the progress we have made over the past 6ish months since the previous post, some of it feels like none was made at all, while other parts feel like everything happens at once. There were recent plans to release an update post, which fell through due to not finding...
  10. Aevero

Safari Swarm

It can be investigated, sure. It might fall down on the priority list as we focus on other areas currently, but the safari's are one area I wish to investigate further and have more quality of life options when we have more capacity. However in its current state as things are hardcoded on the...
  11. Aevero

Safari Swarm

There will be no timer on the swarm map. Rest of the Safari will have a timer.
  12. Aevero

Safari Swarm

Posted with wrong account, but yes. What I said >>
  13. Aevero

Swarm

This should be fixed now.
  14. Aevero

Valentine's swarm

The swarm has concluded, Thank you for your participation, and hope you found what you were after :D
  15. Aevero

Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

Zoey has been removed from Cherrygrove and Vemilion's Pokecenters. Thank you for your participation in the event :D
  16. Aevero

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

Hello once more. With the Winter event wrapped up and the tournament beginning, now seems as good a time as any to give an update on how the future is going behind the closed doors. Let's begin with Sevii: As can see from the overly simplified table, which is already out of date, things are...
  17. Aevero

Swarm

Swarm has ended. Hopefully you found something you liked and enjoyed the views of the themed map.
  18. Aevero

Zoey the Tutor will be available inside the Cherrygrove and Vermilion Pokecenters until the 12th of February.
  19. Aevero

The event will be ending at 9pm UTC, coinciding with the maintenance scheduled. Hope you enjoyed spending time at the concert in Lylat Village, and the extra day inside as well~