Search results

1. H

Pokemon sprites can move ;)

i was thinking about making the the battles more realistic buy using some GIF sprites if it possible ... i don't know if thats need a new client or just an updat but i think its will be cool to see pokemon moving maybe like that ( and why not attaks too basing on X Y sprites ) exemples in spoiler
  2. H

Can't Run Away --'

most of times when i tryed to run away from an Electrode in Cerulean Cave , my S Arca lvl 99 fail to run from it ... i checked the SPD stats of electrode at lvl 45 (wich is the Max Lvl in CC) ... So the Impossible stat (32iv) is only 145 and My Arca has 221 spd :3 ..... So why he can't run away...
  3. H

Need Help pls (serious problem)

today after the Update (maybe theres no relation betwen it and the problem) But we got a probleme me and my brother (he play PWO too ^^') that we cant play at the same time any more . If im connected to the game he's client still blocking at the authentication , and if he is on mine blocks too...
  4. H

Easy and Useful Suggestion (moved to suggestion section )

i think all collectors have this probleme ... when you try to arrange your shiny collection ... after you sell / Trade a pokemon the first pokemon in PC came to the party ... what means that your collection is no longer orgnized ... So you have to rearrange it again ... and again and again after...
  5. H

can't go from golden to silver town by train

i coudn't go from goldenrod train station to silver town because there are no blank to choose silver town in the suggestion So i had to go to the others station (saff viridian and chery ) before i go to silver town that make it 2 ticket :( i screenshot the prob Where is silvertown :-[
  6. H

Can't login in forum with my alternatif account

i couldn't login in the forum whit my alternatif account it say that the password are wrong althrought im shure that i write it right . is that normal ?