Search results

1. H

Black Pokemon System ? (New pokemon system with iv)

How i imagine it will be :p (in spoiler) PS : Mabe X pokemon is better that A :p
  2. H

Black Pokemon System ? (New pokemon system with iv)

i already think about that .... but its doesn't exicte in pokemon world ,so i don't think they will make this .. if they would add this i want to see the a "A"Pokemon ("A": Amazing) , it can be a A poke only if it all +30 for the black sprites i dont feel is a good idea maybe a Some Epic...
  3. H

NickNames

MiZiX,Mizou,My'Z'
  4. H

Umm..?

i really tought its true ........ lol it was a trol :3
  5. H

Pokemon sprites can move ;)

i think there is no gif sprites in bulbapedia here is where i found all those sprites :http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php
  6. H

thats what i was working on but it still need a compatible client ... :/
  7. H

Fury Swipes attack 6 times. bug?

its not a bug you are lucky because fury swipes hit 6times as Max
  8. H

i think PNGs for sprites anyway the are not animated eaither :p so we can expect that for the far futur :p
  9. H

i was thinking about making the the battles more realistic buy using some GIF sprites if it possible ... i don't know if thats need a new client or just an updat but i think its will be cool to see pokemon moving maybe like that ( and why not attaks too basing on X Y sprites ) exemples in spoiler
  10. H

Game: A Fresh Change and a New Year

go "C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Tiles" and you ll discover the new tile ;)
  11. H

Game: A Fresh Change and a New Year

I really liked The New tile ... im exited to see them in game =) Nice Work !!
  12. H

Can't Run Away --'

most of times when i tryed to run away from an Electrode in Cerulean Cave , my S Arca lvl 99 fail to run from it ... i checked the SPD stats of electrode at lvl 45 (wich is the Max Lvl in CC) ... So the Impossible stat (32iv) is only 145 and My Arca has 221 spd :3 ..... So why he can't run away...
  13. H

gastly lvl 15 vs dragonite 86

one time i beated the npc with the piloswins in the Ice gym with oonly S monkey low lvl he got over 2m exp after the battle' ends XD Somtimes NPCs helps you to win :p
  14. H

Small Cosmetic Glitch In-Game

not only shellder but a lot of others small pokes like poliwag voltorb and tangela you can easly fix it by moving down the shellder baack spite using photoshop or paint ;) remeber to save it as a PNG image ;)
  15. H

Johto Safari Zone

lol i noticed that too XD .... every time i caught a poke with 1-5 Pbs it be e very good ivs XD
  16. H

Need Help pls (serious problem)

today after the Update (maybe theres no relation betwen it and the problem) But we got a probleme me and my brother (he play PWO too ^^') that we cant play at the same time any more . If im connected to the game he's client still blocking at the authentication , and if he is on mine blocks too...
  17. H

Easy and Useful Suggestion (moved to suggestion section )

Re: Easy and Useful Suggestion Yes i already saw this topic ( thanks to drazen1 by the way :p ) ... but i tried to make a new topic of it because i really think that is important to talk about this again and also my idea is a little diffrent from drazen one because he said that should be an...
  18. H

Easy and Useful Suggestion (moved to suggestion section )

i think all collectors have this probleme ... when you try to arrange your shiny collection ... after you sell / Trade a pokemon the first pokemon in PC came to the party ... what means that your collection is no longer orgnized ... So you have to rearrange it again ... and again and again after...
  19. H

Shiny HR + TS poke and a Rare in 3 days...insaaaane!

Re: MY FIRST S HR!!!!! Shiny Sneasels loves You ...
  20. H

Client crashes on startup.

I may be weong .. but try reinstal or download a new version of java