Search results

1. C

Hello, and Goodbye :)

Hello everyone.. 1st of all i'm sure most of you (or probably all of you) didn't even remember me. i'm just a casual player and a casual battler back when i was active few years ago. recently i decided to go back just to see whats going on here. although i must say there's a lot of improvements...
  2. C

pvp thoughts, boosting and switching

WARNING : WALL OF TEXT AHEAD.. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK 1st off all, i am a relatively old player dropping by just to see whats goin on in PWO now. I played PWO up until 2011 christmass event, and played again for a while when the dragons den quest came up. these past 3 days i decided to play for...
  3. C

battling the same poke teams over and over again?

does anyone realized that most of the trainers with max team pokes (including myself here) use almost the same pokes? with charizard/slaking/feral/venus/drago/ and other over-used pokemons? just got an idea, why dont we make the game a little more "fun". how about sometimes we battle with...
  4. C

how do bids work?

how do bid work actually? coz yesterday i saw a kangaskhan in the market, it sells for 4M and bid starts at 2M, expired in 14 hours.. i made a bid for 2.3M.. and now, i think its over 20 hrs from that moment,  the kanga is not at the market anymore, i dont have the kanga in my PC, and i still...
  5. C

Sort Pokemon By Level?

just like the title said.. is there anyway we can auto-sort the pokemons in our PC by its level? bcos sometimes i have to switch pokes between my hunting team and my battle team, and its kinda hard to find your pokes if they're not sort by lvl (or any other sorting), esp if u already have many...
  6. C

Stuck In Pc

Once again, im just trying to help someone.. there's this someone who has been stuck in the mt silver's PC for almost a whole day now.. its the kind of stuck that cant be fixed with a simple refresh or relog.. usually a staff have to teleport the user, or sometimes the user with this kind of...
  7. C

Discussion : Atk - Spatk System In Pwo

first of all i wanna say I'm sorry if i post this in the wrong Sub-Forum. at first i wanna post this in the help n question part, but i think its better to post here coz its more like a something to discuss rather then a mere asking-for-help-question.. ^^ what i want to know for sure is where...
  8. C

Password Reset Help..

Dear PWO Staffs.. Im just delivering a message from my friend. He's an old PWO player, have been playing PWO for few years. and when PWO finally back online, he can't get the password reset-thingy because he forgot the email he used to make that PWO account. so he asked me to ask in this...