Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
Round 1, Jan 24 – Jan 28 11:59 UTC

Please use Discord or the Forums to contact your opponent and schedule a time to battle. We require proof of communication - or else the wheel of fate will decide who goes through. We have nearly 11 Rounds to get through; we’re not stopping.

As stated earlier, let us know if you will be unable or unavailable to continue the tournament. Best of luck. Notify @Sushikraver or @Feathers.McGraw regarding fair play issues with video evidence. Best of luck!

Group 1
Match 1: @Navier v. @EvilWaterfall
Match 2: @Cleveland v. @Jide
Match 3: @Lordi v. @wristcutter
Match 4: @Amay v. @Calskyhalk
Match 5: @AberrantSpectre v. @Grivin
Match 6: @EinfachEinBoss v. @nistaa
Match 7: @Kanyie v. @IRufi
Bye: @NTCollector

Group 2
Match 8: @The-Joker v. @seancayden
Match 9: @istikoy v. @mahmutekici
Match 10: @parquettistapazzo v. @Tendou
Match 11: @AustinEndO v. @pytonulx
Match 12: @Victor-Lopes v. @Charlotte~
Match 13: @civilian v. @KyuSama
Bye: @Pokemonmaster3.0 and @Degesinho

Group 3
Match 14: @AsianKid v. @Jeankman
Match 15: @EinfachEinBeast v. @liviu
Match 16: @lWtRl v. @DeZoLa
Match 17: @Doomdan v. @Viper
Match 18: @Darren. v. @Emilly
Match 19: @Rifqi1157 v. @Kuro~
Match 20: @Fadoka v. @woodknight
Bye: @fu1lua

Group 4
Match 21: @Nikkks v. @vboador1993
Match 22: @PabloPii v. @vyom12
Match 23: @Georgelzr v. @zorojuro
Match 24: @edmondantes v. @ImTachi
Match 25: @gingerprimarina v. @DH94
Match 26: @MonsterMouse v. @desya
Bye: @Eser! and @ProfessorCarrieOak

Round 1 has officially started. You have 5 days to complete your battles by Jan 28 11:59 UTC. Remember to have proof of contact. I recommend starting a conversation on the Forums or on Discord.

vboador1993

recortado.png

Hello friends, yesterday (01-23-2024) I had my first match against Nikkks, which I won the first round.

For the second round it could not be held, he told me that today (01-24-2024) the second match was going to take place. but he has not shown up.

AberrantSpectre

I call out @Grivin to come online so we can battle. I've been trying to contact you since monday and I dont think its fair to get yourself in the tournament and not come to the start of it or make other players wait and thnik if you'll show up or not. A reply to a message when can you battle would do for me. I have other things to do besides this game, so I wont be the only one to sit here and wait for you to show up. 5 days are okay time to do the battles, but let's not wait till the last moment and not meet up at all.

Eser!

View attachment 8514

Hello friends, yesterday (01-23-2024) I had my first match against Nikkks, which I won the first round.

For the second round it could not be held, he told me that today (01-24-2024) the second match was going to take place. but he has not shown up.
I will wait your results because who wins match, gonna match with me.