Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
A creative effort, Klay, even if I'm not entirely sure what it is you're trying to say. It does warm my heart to see the community trying to help new PvPers, though :)

Having said this, I do feel obligated to point out — in a joking, yet truthful and wantonly hypocritical manner:

True Haikus involve
Much more than just writing lines
Of five-seven-five…

Rifqi1157

Registration ends 21st January, Battles start 24th January.

All Pokémon allowed, must be level 20, no 32 IVs.
Only enter with one account.

5 day rounds, best of 3, Double-elimination bracket.
Avoiding battles will result in an automatic loss. ‘Avoiding’ includes and is not limited to:
- Refusing a battle when you are online and your opponent asks to battle OR not showing up to a pre-arranged battle time.
- Use the "battle" channel in the PWO Discord to contact your opponents and organize a time.
Please record battles that way you have proof if anything goes wrong, keep screenshots of attempts to contact the opponent, don't wait for the last second to contact them.
If both sides attempt to arrange battles but don't manage to have them the wheel will decide fate.
If you disconnect that will count as a loss for that battle.

Getting disqualified will result in forfeit of prizes.

Clauses
  • Species: Each Pokémon on a player's team must have a different Pokédex number. (Ex: A team with two Abras is prohibited, while a team with Abra and Kadabra is allowed.)
  • Item Limitations: All items allowed.
  • Sleep: Each player can only have one Pokémon asleep at a time. (Pokémon that are put to sleep due to Rest or Sleep Talk do not count).
  • Evasion: Moves or Abilities that increase the user’s Evasion are prohibited. (E.g. Double Team, Minimize, Sand Veil, etc.)
  • OHKO: Fissure, Horn Drill, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold are prohibited.
  • HP/Status Modification: May not modify the health/status of a Pokémon before the start of the battle. All Pokemon must be fully-healed and free of any status conditions.
  • Modified Baton Pass: Baton Pass cannot be used to pass boosts. (E.g. Baton Passing Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Curse, Moxie boost, etc. is prohibited)

1st place:
rFn4SV0.png
, 30k Tokens, and Champion's Statue
2nd place:
F1c70kz.png
, 24k Tokens
3rd place:
XqURu6T.png
, 18k Tokens
4th place:
Jlz4OWg.png
, 15k Tokens