Recent content by Yukiro~

1. Yukiro~

5 Years and Counting

Congrats on 5 years!!
  2. Yukiro~

Bike Music Off Option

I personally hate the bike theme. Optional would be cool.
  3. Yukiro~

Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

Cool updates.
  4. Yukiro~

Bad Economy is Players fault?

@Klay @DeZoLa : Furthermore, there are limitations on what you can actually use tokens for. Their use case does not go far beyond membership, in all actuality. You could claim token store pokes, but that's not really a good tradeoff in most cases. Tokens have no REAL use as a currency besides...
  5. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

The players don't have to make videos, they're doing so as part of their own personal game experience, and actually no one is making videos at this time. It is not the responsibility of the player base to market and grow this game. It is a privilege when players do so. The point is, I mean...
  6. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

That's why I think doing this marketing campaign poses no real risk to PWO. The player base is scarce to say the least. Dedicated, but scarce. And how much longer will the current community remain dedicated if they see no growth. Personally, I'm tired of having no one to trade. Or even logging...
  7. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

Well what if you brought someone on the team who could manage the marketing and promotion and video editing not to take away time from anyone currently holding other responsibilities? If there are any capable candidates. I understand that a little more, the controlled growth aspect, but...
  8. Yukiro~

Bad Economy is Players fault?

I understand your point of view, but the thing is, most players who have valuable things have worked hard to attain those things. It's not fair to those players to basically lower the value of their inventory and years of hard work because some players can't afford it, but I do think this...
  9. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

You're aslo saying you don't want risk attracting the right types of players either. This risk in this situation does not outweigh the outcome.
  10. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

You're basically saying you don't want an MMO to grow at-least to a healthy state that it once was, in the eyes of many here. How does that even make sense? That goes against the logic of this game being created and respectfully, you can't speak for the logic of the original creators, you have...
  11. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

I was here when that letter was received and saw how everything went down.. even the temporary shut down, and trust me it isn't a big deal right now, so long as PWO isn't doing anything illegal. Fan games are perfectly fine. There are no legal issues with making a YouTube channel based around...
  12. Yukiro~

PWO Marketing Campaign

It's a simple thread really, PWO and the staff, should put a little more work into marketing the game. There's a fresh audience out there somewhere and this game could thrive as it once did and even beyond that. Why not have someone who knows how to edit videos well, put together something...
  13. Yukiro~

New Faces of PWO

Haven't shown my face around here in a while.
  14. Yukiro~

3 Years Ago (and my pokemon life)

This was a very amazing story, so glad Pokemon has been able do this for you. It's funny, when I joined this game originally back in 2009 (11 yeaars ago) I would literally stay up for like 24 hours at a time during the weekends or the summer and my grandmother was concerned for my health. Unlike...
  15. Yukiro~

error with client

Try installing it in compatibility mode. What OS are you running?