Recent content by vaiokh

1. V

Delete the "Ban Appeals" tab

But it's true, Havock, GM's come in and out, who continues us. I've never seen someone be unban in 900 hours of gameplay and 300 posts in the forum, it will not be now that I see. * Except ridiculous cases like that "Rigaudon" quoted.
  2. V

I think that would facilitate the ctrl + c, ctrl + v, of the moderators. I think it was better to delete.
  3. V

There's no reason to post an appeal of a ban . 1 - The GM 's are attributable , are not liable to error , are Gods on earth . 2 - Even if the player has not done anything, and they said you did then you did . 3 - Even if there is no evidence , several GMs agree with the ban , saying : " I...
  4. V

Being realistic and honest .Sorry if I offended anyone.

That's what I said Teck, I put a situation, which for me was the fact that you already answered. No need to fuss, exposed only my opinion and you to yours. Each has its. thank you.
  5. V

Look kid, I do not know if you are offended, as I said in the topic, I'm just here raising an issue that is not just mine, everyone is complaining. Thank you for defending your idea, but it's no use just criticize, I also exposes some facts got satisfying answers of moderate, my goal was...
  6. V

Do not want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I feel the right to speak . Also I'm no sycophant to stay smoothing GM 's and ADM 's. I'm sure not only I expected something else more interesting than a new Cinnabar ( appreciate the work , congratulations , but the whole PWO expected something...
  7. V

auction house

An auction house is really a very good idea.
  8. V

Advice For Slaking Haters...!

I have nothing against not using or not for me, will not make much difference, there are several slakings counterattack ..
  9. V

Game: Updating spawns and rarity rates.

And another thing to my view, is much worse. Are taking the chance of small players, if a pokemon that is already VR and HR, has reduced the chances of catching dramatically ... I do not know. Let's use an example: I have a Heracross, he was "HR", now he becomes "HR ²", almost impossible to...
  10. V

Game: Updating spawns and rarity rates.

I'm not here to suck up to anyone, so I'll say what I think. It is a good idea, will change the market, etc.. Yes. But I think, with all due respect, that the update should have been more complete, is quite vague. I'm in Spliting River Hunting, how will I know the rarity of the Pokemon...
  11. V

FUSCHIA

Fuschia deploy a route to the love of God, or by train or ship. Go to Fuschia is necessary, and it is very annoying. I love going in Saffari for example, but dismay at the thought of going there. Please think about it!
  12. V

Blissey Broken

I want put Defense Curl.
  13. V

miltank

Zzzzzzzz TYPE /iv in game, and POST the IV's.
  14. V

Returning after a year :(

Good lucky in your jorney!
  15. V

Just a thought.

Yes, good idea too. Improve one train in Blacktorn. :D