Recent content by Towel

1. Towel

desya PWO

o_O
  2. Towel

What Tutors do we want for this Winder's Event?

Drain Punch, Freeze-Dry, maybe Extremespeed would be relevant with Zigzagoon in the event.
  3. Towel

The 2020 PWO awards

Player Categories: The Youngster Joey award: vyom12 The Ace Trainer award: AberrantSpectre The Clown award: Slicky The Professor's Aide award: Isguros The Collector award: Ramensnoodle The Pokemon Breeder award: Slicky The Painter award: Witchy~ The Bug Maniac award: thunderclap Staff...
  4. Towel

Should Towel change his name back to Mr.Toweliiiiie?

What about my feelings ?!???!?! I feel like a discarded moist towel :(
  5. Towel

Should Towel change his name back to Mr.Toweliiiiie?

This is insane!!!!
  6. Towel

Event (Closed) The Year of The Pig Closing Celebration!

Can you define ''end of January''?
  7. Towel

Event [Closed] You Dare to Disturb Us? [Halloween Swarm]

I must agree with Ramen on this one. Especially for a spawn that hasn’t been there in years. People are craving new hunts, we desperately need that.
  8. Towel

A God Sighting

You seem to think you're the replacement God. Lol. that's all I'll say regarding this. =V
  9. Towel

A God Sighting

Sure, too bad you don't believe in multiple hell though. They've been waiting for you. =V
  10. Towel

A God Sighting

Not that I know of. I was just following the joke.
  11. Towel

A God Sighting

Some arguments have been going around about this. Some might claimed you've been replaced by multiple Gods.
  12. Towel

Vote for Wigglypoleon!!

The horrible truth about Wigglytuff voters: they are the worst people you will ever meet. They do not understand the gravity of the situation. They vote Wigglytuff like it was a game. This isn't a game. Wigglytuff people are simply the worst. They will ruin PWO. Something has to be done. I vote...
  13. Towel

Is this game going to END ?

We might have a small community at the moment, but we have the best people of all. :) If you are looking for things to look forward to while official events and new content is released, feel free to take a look at the ''Unofficial Events'' section of forums, I am hosting back to back events...
  14. Towel

New Faces of PWO

Hot. xd
  15. Towel

New Faces of PWO

Lol wth