Recent content by TheWyatt2012

1. T

Spent all my 280 TOKEN NOT even a single shiny

the token store is serving it's purpose, you are not guaranteed a shiny you're better off looking in-game
  2. T

<3 you too Shane

rest in pepperonis mate
  3. T

Hey everyone! Were all invited to Blurise's Pitty party!

Perhaps you're right about Lee. I would say in general he does have little knowledge of Pokemon in general. But so did Shane a couple of years ago. Maybe Shane has expanded on his game knowledge, but I can certainly tell you that in the beginning he had little to no knowledge about Pokemon...
  4. T

Guess I'll continue this pointless drama train about a Pokemon game. I'm talking about a specific Pokemon MMO. I don't "track" you, you just decided to go on IRC and trash talk everybody. Alright, so first off, I really don't think anyone here is a "fanboy" of Lee. He has stuck with the...
  5. T

I'll be brutally honest here, I have seen a couple of Pokemon MMOs that are more stable and are more developmentally ahead than PWO. I won't mention any names. I personally have only played them for a bit before stopping because I got bored of replaying 3rd gen games over and over again. PWO is...
  6. T

It's surprising to me that people feel the need to complain about PWO over and over again. Almost everyday people come on IRC and complain about the server being down. Alongside that, I occasionally see topics on the forums that tunnel a lot of hatred toward the staff, saying stuff about how...
  7. T

delete my account

As someone who has had some experience with streaming, I don't believe it's a wise idea to stream PWO, though I may be wrong here...
  8. T

Young new blood

Welcome to Pokemon World Online.
  9. T

Young new blood

I don't think you have a right to comment on this. In fact I think about half of the people in this thread don't have the right to comment on the issue regarding Shane. Half of you weren't here years ago to witness how he acted in the past. I'm not trying to take shots at anyone, but really this...
  10. T

Young new blood

Why not?
  11. T

event in pwo when ?

You mean when will the next event happen? If so, then no one but staff knows, and they would reveal it in an announcement.
  12. T

Young new blood

k.
  13. T

Natures and Abilities

If the game even does exit beta. It's been 6.5 years now. I don't think we even have a straightforward answer from staff as to whether we're going to start from 0 or keep our data. I've seen a mix of yes and no from the staff in the past few years.
  14. T

Shiny Tauros!

This isn't a joke! This is serious business on a video game! I demand to see a manager!
  15. T

Shiny Tauros!

#FREETAUROS