Recent content by StanicEnemy

1. S

Why there are not many players?

back in 2013 i used to play pwo with friends now we are back again but I see the player base is really low atm when i check the server status its at %6,what happened exactly?
  2. S

Lost in somewhere

Hello HitmonFonty, firstly thank you for the answer but I couldn't understand ,what's the point in this link, I checked it out but there's a only normal map exist it's hard.
  3. S

Lost in somewhere

Hello everyone, firstly I'm sorry I don't have enough knowledge about this game's maps, I'm totally new here. I went to beat someone who has full fire pokeman and place but then I tried to go back to the safforon city but I lost myself in the seafoam islands also when I go into a black hole or...
  4. S

evolution by trading need help

Hello Pansy, Thank you again it worked now , thank you alot I appreciate it.
  5. S

Hello thank you for answer but I did it again and nothing happened ,can you explain me it with pictures please if you don't mind
  6. S

Hi everyone today I tried to trade my kadabra to my friend's kadabra and we both have the pokemon we've traded it but nothing happened, still these pokemons are same =/