Why there are not many players?

StanicEnemy

back in 2013 i used to play pwo with friends now we are back again but I see the player base is really low atm when i check the server status its at %6,what happened exactly?

Nshims

Every thing can have good and bad moments.
This is just a bad time!

DavidBowie

in 2014 tensions boiled over because two groups of management didnt agree on how to develop the game.
people were also annoyed with how often udpates were happening, which was sort of caused by past management and not 95% of present staff.

we have updated the game a lot since then (battle system works now mostly for ex) but still need to add more content to PWO like sevii.
we will get there and frankly the playerbase is a lot better than 2014 even if it is smaller.

PWO is in a transition. the two groups of management split off and the staff that stayed want to do things more correctly/quality but that means taking a bit more time. we are redoing many old broken things for the past year. you can find more details in announcements.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
DavidBowie said:
in 2014 tensions boiled over because two groups of management didnt agree on how to develop the game.
people were also annoyed with how often udpates were happening, which was sort of caused by past management and not 95% of present staff.
Some wounds will never heal *dies overly dramatically* :cry: