Recent content by sarks

1. S

BB pwo

yea really good times.... bb my friend... take care :)
  2. S

BB pwo

i will miss u tooo.... :D bb my friend
  3. S

BB pwo

yeap the time has come for me :D bb my friend.... i hope i helped youatleast a little here.... good luck :)
  4. S

BB pwo

i hope it will be permanent.... but who knows... maybe one day i will come back and rule the pwo again :D hahahha naaah i am just kidding.... really happy that i met you mati... but i will not lost with you.... you have my fb :D
  5. S

BB pwo

. ty a lot dude... good luck here too :D
  6. S

BB pwo

yea thats true..... it is really difficult to quit....thats the only reason i gave all my pokes so it will be inpossible to come back... there is a time that you must quit from playing and take care of your real life ..... really happy that i met you as a friend.... and i am still saying...
  7. S

BB pwo

ty a lot my friend... hahahahaha you still remember what i said about the mini boss ..... hahahahha thats was nice pwo times.... :D
  8. S

BB pwo

bb my friend... you know its something that it can never be forget... :D
  9. S

BB pwo

kurtis you are one of my best friend here too :D i will miss you a lot.... well now you are not a new player now... you become a lot strong and now with my pokes you will be one of the strongest and richest players here :D plz take care of all my pokes but especially for my s cloy... dont give...
  10. S

BB pwo

affan i have a lot of friends ingame that will help you... i will miss your questions ingame about the prices of pokes :D have a good luck buddy
  11. S

BB pwo

hahahahaha well i think that if you want something then you dont try to get it cheap... you just have to give a lot to get it :D really ty for your words... idk if i will ever come back... but i will be offline atleast for a 6 months with 1 year.... after that maybe i will come back maybe...
  12. S

BB pwo

i join pwo from february of 2010. after so many years of play its time for me to stop!!!! i am leaving everything of my acc to kurtisbmx... all my pokemons all my money... i want to say farewell to everyone....to all my friends here... it was really nice and pwo for me was an escape from...
  13. S

i cant play

but i put avast on terminate.... its like i dont have avast at all....i will put ss when the game is up....
  14. S

i cant play

hey there.... i am trying to play the game since its up again but i have all the time black screen... i reload all the time but nothing happen... i re install the game again but nothing happen again....i disable the avast and nothing.... what should i do ??? i think that i am the only one...
  15. S

Hello!!!

welcome here!!!!! :D if you need anything here you can just pm me :D i will help you...