Recent content by rohan94117

1. R

Ditto's Transform

Re: Ditto's Transform Works!!! wow that's epic :P...........now got to catch one ditto fast hehe
  2. R

Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

i think shinybannette's shiny tyra
  3. R

Playerdex: 13

i know that jus bumping the topic in new way.... :P O0
  4. R

This is wat Bluerise feels....every month lol.....[attachment=2300]
  5. R

The Future of HMs

bikesurfer XD :P
  6. R

Tecknical updates

so revive available in game and if not avail able then wen will be available and wat cost??
  7. R

The Future of HMs

nopes bike would be used for faster walking distance 8)
  8. R

The Future of HMs

one more thing that paraglider should be available in quest<tough like old dd since it will be most important item to use> or its price should range from 2m-5m edit=plus user cash decrese by 20k on every use <or 10k :P >
  9. R

The Future of HMs

in my terms use of paraglider should be this way_ user clicks on paraglider>>a pop-out release like as that we talk to npc in which text comes but instead of text there should be map<two maps> images and written down wer would u like to fly>>then if user click the city like saffron and he was in...
  10. R

The Future of HMs

wat would be alternate of fly in pwo a paraglider :P
  11. R

Leroy's PokeHunt! (Giveaways!)

following a marvelous idea :)) :)) PS: good luck with hunting ;) :))
  12. R

it half of the month now wen u guys gonna release the new playerdex ??
  13. R

jinji signatures XD :P

This topic i jus made for fun, i jus wanna ask the all artist or whoever ever created a signature for jinji pls put in this post PS: even jinji can put to :P one question also - i have seen the all staff members working for game utmost but i never seen jinji working hard for game as that of...
  14. R

Shiny rate change

have u guys changed the encounter rate for ms????? bcoz i feel like it is changed and m nt getting any shinies past 5-6 days with 10-12 hrs of huntiing
  15. R

wat is official date of releasing new playedex???