Recent content by Pokemaster828

1. P

I'm back, finally.

I'm sure not a lot of you know me, as I wasn't here very long. I took a long break from pokemon world online and am diving back into it now. Would like to know if anything has changed since I was last here. I last played the game in December of 2012.
  2. P

Staff: Client Development

I will say one thing. The main reason I left this game is the fundamentally flawed battle system. Bring pokemon powers back and make the moves work correctly and I'll be back. Until then, I'll continue playing it in my 3DS.Not trying to spam so don't ban me. Just trying to help.
  3. P

Shiny rate change

Breeding would not ruin the game, it would just keep people from charging hundreds of millions for one pokemon. And that's not such a bad thing.
  4. P

Shiny rate change

Look, I'm just saying common pokemon like pikachu (power plant) or Mantine (Route 41?) should stay common or at least be lowered to rare as those are pokemon that are highly popular and way too hard to find in game. Well maybe Mantine isn't so popular but he's a pokemon I catch in every pokemon...
  5. P

Shiny rate change

I do not agree with the people who say shinys are easy to find. I pay for a membership, which means my rate is supposed to be 1/2048. I have only ran into an S Tentacool in vermillion and a S Parasect in Cerulean Cave. And I know I've encountered way more than 7000 pokemon. That's ridiculous...
  6. P

Cannot connect to server...

Thank you for putting up with my stupid questions and complaints Bluerise
  7. P

Nevermind guys I jumped the gun, don't know why the website didn't reflect the server was down though.
  8. P

I cannot connect to the server even though the website says the server is online. Please help!
  9. P

Your Dream Team if Pokemon were real

My dream team would have several different looks as it would depend in who I am facing. So I'll just list all my teams. Fire Team: Arcanine, Charizard, Typhlosion, Torkoal, Moltres, and Ho-oh. This would be a hard team to beat unless dealing with a team full of rock ground or water types. Water...
  10. P

Server issues.

I just realized this is wrong forum. I'm sorry, if you can please move it to the appropriate forum.
  11. P

Server issues.

First off just to be clear before beginning, I want to point out that in no way is this meant to be mean or overly critical, this is intended to be constructive criticism only. I signed up for an account with you guys about three days ago and this account today. Over that time span, I have been...