Recent content by Pippin

1. P

Fossilween Event Pics

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed the event and its maps so much.  :D Thank you for sharing all those screenshots with us, they're amazing!
  2. P

Secret Base Mapping Contest: Winner announced

Yup, I'm going to get back to you with feedback when I have a free moment either via pm or if you post in the mapping section in the meantime. This goes for every participant or anyone interested in mapping, if you have any questions or would like feedback about your map, don't hesitate to ask...
  3. P

Secret Base Mapping Contest: Winner announced

After much deliberating on our side, the results of our latest contest are finally out. Congratulations to GuiiHenrique for winning this year's Secret Base mapping contest! It was a really close race this time with Charlotte securing second place for her map. Amazing work done by all of...
  4. P

Secret Base Mapping Contest. [CLOSED]

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. If there's something important to you/ your map/ your theme, sure, go wild. It's not necessarily a requirement to this contest, but can add some flavour if you want it to. Sprinkles on the cake so to say. ;)
  5. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. HitmonFonty or me, please, as is detailed in this topic's info post. Do include both screenshots and files - just bundle everything up in a nice tidy little zip folder so it's organised for us. Thank you.
  6. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. We have default maps for Pokecenters and Marts, no need to map them. Klay is right about the rest: NPCs and weather effects aren't done by the mapper. Also, coordinate-based spawns are possible but slightly tricky, if my info is correct. :)
  7. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. No problem, I put it all together.  ;)
  8. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. One main map, please. If you have buildings, the interiors are on a separate map. It doesn't have to be 100x100 either, can be smaller if you want to.
  9. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. Great. Unfortunately there's no way to test your own map, but rest assured we're going to work with the winning entry to make sure any errors are fixed. :)
  10. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. Can be a holodeck map, I guess. We were mainly thinking of any place in Kanto or Johto though since the holodecks are only displays/ exhibits themselves.
  11. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. It might be a good idea to download the current available version that Dio/ Fonty linked in the first post.  It's up to you if you want to consider how far players have progressed into the game (surfboard for example), but don't worry about people reaching...
  12. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. You are going to have about 3 weeks to hand in your entry. We're announcing the exact end date today. Good luck to everyone participating!  :)
  13. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. That was what I was trying to answer, too. Sorry if I haven't made myself clear: size limit is 100x100 which includes the borders, no going over please.
  14. P

RE: Secret Base Mapping Contest. Yes, please include the buffer zone that makes sure you don't see black when walking to a map's edge within the size limit.  If you're looking for more info, check out this link - especially part 4 about map borders. The images in the thread are broken...
  15. P

Valentines Day

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for all the amazing submissions! <3