Recent content by MantileStyle

1. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

selfish? you are other retarded
  2. M

Scammed by PWO

sure, everybody know that, but the shiny chance was affedted inderectly, when you cautch the currently shiny you dont get the ivs like i know when i buy membership, i can see the problem, you are a scammer, is really sad, never buy token again, ty pwo for do this, my last word in this forum...
  3. M

Scammed by PWO

Hi i do this post for raclaime, my token's i spend in membership, i buy membership for the benefit of shiny chance, to get shiny battler's and now you can get a normal one with the same ivs, so, i want my tokens or money i spend back, if you wish chance the server as all you need to better the...
  4. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

i know the diference, but is the same, you dont spend money in a game without reason, the staff dont put a button say buy token, but say donate to receive token, as the same, maybe chance you mind ;)
  5. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

you are wrong, when you donate is the same as you buy, you spend money or sometim for the benefit you can get in pwo tokens, with tokens member that is the reason, nobody spend money in one game over get any benefit, that are the word more ignorant i read on this topic
  6. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

i make the topic, but well sorry blue, i know things about him, but not came to the problem is talking here, please blue considering put back 28-31 ivs, or give the chance to recover the token or money i spend
  7. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

that is the reply from one of the most corrupt staff member, i know darkness secrets about you and you friend daniel, so shut up, you not are welcome in this topic, and say to one guy quit if you dont like the update is like say you only want falsity of the people who is agree witg you
  8. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

you are wrong with that, i stand you point, but when you spend money for one reason in a game, they have the obligation of confult the people, if you think the people is who make the server works everyday, with her money, if nobody buy tokens the server crashed, for that the staff have the...
  9. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

the majority of player who are agree with this have more of one year in the game, see the difference? They think in they, i think in me and all people like me who was scammed buying membership, and now happen this, i think a good idea for continued with this change is restart the server, with...
  10. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

when i see a batller pokemon like kingdra or gya, are always shiny, for what? Simple you can get a normal one with shiny ivs too, but you need to spend more money, buying pokeball for caugth all gyarados normal or horsea appear, if appear shiny you know thay can have more 28+ ivs, that is other...
  11. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

i think the as you I WAS SCAMMED FOR PWO, now i dont buy membership anymore, i buy membership for try to get s staryu i still can get one, but not is the same the new s star at the old s star, that is the majority point, if you work better the game, try releaseing new map, pokemon, tm, moveset...
  12. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

is unfair for new player, if you want regularized the economy can update the server with released new pokemon or new maps, this happen in all games, when you dont update you market you are devalued, in all game happen the same, i play dota 2 since 2012, in dota have items for chance the heroes...
  13. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

i recently see a post in suggestion, talk about the shiny ivs, and i see a comentary from ecowolf, who say the ivs chance was be gradualy, 1-2 ivs per month or even 3 month, that can resolved this problem, in one or two month reduced the minumun ivs to 26, later 24, 22, 20 etc.. That is a good...
  14. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

yes now is posible, but if i have a warning, i dont buy a membership, is very hard to stand that bluerise? You dont get my money or tokens back, i buy membership for the shiny chance benefit, not for exp or money benefit, dont stand that? You with this update broken me, and all player who buy...
  15. M

New update shiny ivs 20+

yes is necesary blue, if you make a warning, i dont buy membership, i still hunting like a normal player and try to get a normal pokemon, not spend my money for get more shiny chance with membership in that case yes is related, think blue, now the people dont spend money for get membership if...