Mallow-

"P.U! So stinky!"

Good day, friend! The name be Mallow, but most people call I "The Stinkiest Garbodor" - or "Stinky" for short.

For a long time, I lived in a Garbage Dump south of Unova, makeing friends with the Poison Pokemon who lived there, the best friend of all being Muk. I still visit him in the sewers sometimes. One day though, I walked out the dump to see more of the world. That day be September 9, 2009, which I now celebrate every year.

Sadly Garbodor not be very liked, and soon after walking out the dump, I get into a lot of trouble, getting bad burns from unfair battles and being called many rude things, including "The stinkiest Pokemon ever to live" - which gived I the nickname "The Stinkiest Garbodor".

Why "Stinkiest"? All Garbodor have a smell, but I have one that people say be more stinky than any other Garbodor. I not be sure if that be true, but I do stink very badly most of the time - and that have maked makeing friends hard.

Luckily, a brave Trainer once taked pity on I and tryed to find I a home where I be more welcome. That home be here at PWO. Now I have a mission to show people that Poison Pokemon like I have both beauty and power. I love people who love Poison Pokemon and who allow I to stay natural no matter how gross I may be - but if you be a true friend to I, I do not mind takeing lots of baths and strong deodorant to keep the stench down for you too. I usually be able to control the stench to a good level so long as I do not use attacks or get too emotional...

Most of all, I love giveing hugs. Want one? I try not to get too much stinky sludge stuck to you ^-^
Birthday
Sep 9, 2009 (Age: 14)
A contaminated garbage dump north of Unova
Interests
Pokemon, comedy, role-play, makeing friends.

Dislike: Haters.
Occupation
The friendly biohazard

Signature

Mallow, aka "The Stinkiest Garbodor".
Toxic, but with a pure heart.
stinky.png

With thanks to Kuro.
dfcu8c1-261d23a4-dcfb-4c49-81fe-730cc154a447.gif
and to xxlPanda.
MallowGarbodor.gif

with thanks to Borgore ("Stinkiest Garbodor"), str8trainer (in front of toxic barrels), Killua ("Loyal, Friendly, Stinky") and gingerprimarina (Vileplume, Muk and Garbodor).​

Trophies

1. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been liked 250 times.
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.
  3. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  4. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  6. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  7. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.