Recent content by Lobonatico

1. Lobonatico

August swarm

Although we share the same aim for every possible content be there in the game. We must admit that Magic Bounce affect two pokémons and i read your statement about this ability x entry hazards and agree but what i suggested wasn't excluding your early suggestions or saying i need get stuff...
  2. Lobonatico

August swarm

Correct. I thought this time before ask i should explain why. And if its not on the devs table for discussion, maybe after some consideration - who knows maybe in a not so far away future? i dont have a bug-fix calendar (and i understand why there is no such thing) but imagine if they...
  3. Lobonatico

August swarm

Great! And speaking of competitive, can we talk for a moment about moves such as Frustration x Return (from GEN II to GEN VIII) ▝ ▞ ▝ ▞ ▝ ▞ ▝ ▞ ▝ ▞ ▝ ▞ ▝ ▞ ▝ As a replacement for the absent of Double-Edge from Gen III onwards as TM10 / Tutor, physical attackers were gifted with a...
  4. Lobonatico

July swarm

5. Lobonatico

July swarm

6. Lobonatico

July swarm

Nice swarm! ' l| Omg. It's gettin hot in here~ |l ' One year ago we're celebrating Summer Event, For this swarm can we ask for TM11 - Sunny Day To praise the god of sun?
  7. Lobonatico

Safari Swarm

I would like to express my utmost gratitude for the programming team's effort in adding this new move Struggle Bug. It certainly heralds the possibility of other Gen.5 moves that are not yet in the game being included in the near future. I would like to reiterate my appreciation and kindly...
  8. Lobonatico

Nature, You're Scary!

Nah, just joking! xD Hey Jobey, In the great stairs of progress I agree Nature step is inevitable. But a fundamental step is needed before we decide taking this path. In my opinion your suggestion to hold all current pokemons into Hardy nature can punish more than help. Farm natures + decent...
  9. Lobonatico

Swarm

Noice! Toxicroak is an incredible pokémon!! 85 base speed the same as Heracross, Pinsir, Kingdra... - Early access to a bunch of priority moves such as: Sucker Punch,Bullet Punch,Vacuum Wave,Fake Out; - Both Special and Physical viable builds; - Only miss a tutor for good coverage against...
  10. Lobonatico

Safari Swarm

Yes, nice swarm. Hey, i know Shelmet movepool will be fixed soon, but i'd like to point: | 1# The special move Struggle Bug (introduced in Gen 5) is missing somehow from database. Since we already had Kricketot at our hands, I don't see a better opportunity to request it. And i'm not...
  11. Lobonatico

Easter swarm

| Note: happiny eggs can be dropped if bulba faint himself. watch out for Double-edge move tho.
  12. Lobonatico

Swarm

13. Lobonatico

Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

| Which reminds me, since we have a 999 coins cap, we are excited for the Move Tutors. We have 7 days from now, depending on the moves released, we may have to stock up much more than that.
  14. Lobonatico

Charizard moves

- First you enter google with this: serebii charizard - Next you click on the first result and click: Gen V Dex because thats the generation B/W that PWO uses. - Ok, now we roll the page and look for: Egg Moves (Details) click on details. - The result is a list of pokemons categorized by...
  15. Lobonatico

Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

that's cool, however i dunno if it was intended: some other items from event quests stuck in our backpack the same way you guys are trying to avoid happens with currency. @edit: certainly this was not intentional, since Exploud simulates that he drank all to cure his throat. but the items didn't...