Recent content by Kirin

1. K

Itens,Natures and EV's? My suggestion!

other devs in pwo that can actually do work man ur really funny.lets aee thugie is literally nowhere to be seen,xan doesnt work on pwo, and hardecorh man lets see 3 yrs wokring on new client and look what where he got...no client lolololol yah and not going to be one anytime soon
  2. K

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! +1 the spawn rates are horrid,literally 0 sneasel in 3 days, while i catch armies of wingulls not even 1 mudkip and i know that its not only me
  3. K

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! 1. One of the worst events made so far. 2. Catch-able spawns are utter joke. 3. Maps are full of errors. Worst maps made so far. 4. Bugs here, bugs there, bugs everywhere. Wish I can give better critic. But this is my feedback. Put more time in...
  4. K

Is PWO dying out?

PWO's Brains what brains? They opened the floogates and released the beast that was being kept hidden. Things Here,Things there, Things everywhere
  5. K

Hardcoreh's Log

2 yrs of work and that much improvement, man your a beast in trying make your new client. Keep the work up.
  6. K

He finally came back home!

Death of Brennan,GG This game. THE FLOOD GATES HAVE BEEN OPEN!!!BEWARE OF THE MONSTERS THAT WILL APPEAR!!!!!
  7. K

Map Contest Weekend Event. Closed!

Re: New Holodecks opening in Pewter City Museum! this is best game ever wooooooooooooooooooooo. that's why its so dead and no one plays woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. K

Happiness And Multievolution

politoed is evolved by king rock not by sun stone so ur wrong :P
  9. K

long time no see everyone

im back to have fun again. i wonder who can guess iam. :p