Recent content by KarashMaster92

1. K

PWO is death!

Looking at your face, you're the only one who seems dead. Negativity, lol, about what? With all the experienced players I spoke to, everyone told me that it takes years to get a shiny t3 +, this is not negativity, it's looking at reality. [hr] Of course, lol, only the smart ones like you (13...
  2. K

PWO is death!

Congrats, someone who despite not agreeing with everything I said has a very good power of understanding and reflection. You were the only who realized that i love this game, and i'm just trying to improve it, you are smart dude, because the reality is that no one is playing this game, 60 people...
  3. K

PWO is death!

Now I like your answer, did you. You don't need to offend to be right. I am not saying that you are not right, but why is so impossible to get the goals, in this case my goals, if this is a game and is supposed to be funny? Tell me about those pokemons I told you, how many do you got since...
  4. K

PWO is death!

I know they can not work in the game 24 hours a day, of course not, but there's a lot of stuff I said that if they want to do it, they will do it in an instant, the problem is that they do not want to do. Dude my goal is to pick up the shinys I like, but 3 of them are only available in the mart...
  5. K

PWO is death!

I am not negative, I am realistic, a game that has 13 people online even if it is on time with less affluence is a dead game. Secondly, I am not dismaying anyone to play, I am giving my opinion and nothing I said is a lie. Also did not say that there were things that have changed, I have talked...
  6. K

PWO is death!

I made it very clear that the purpose of this text is to try to improve the game, it's a constructive criticism, and you have to have the power to dock to accept it. I like the basics of the game, I always liked games like this, I already said that, but for me, what I like to do in this kind of...
  7. K

PWO is death!

Here is the honest opinion of who played some time pwo a few years ago and came back now, however much it takes to accept this is the reality in my opinion. The game did not have any significant evolution, at this time is a dead game, even now I was playing and there were 13 people online, and...
  8. K

Mewtwo

Thank you :) Of course these ideas would still have to be filed, but I think the concept makes sense and could easily be implemented. Thank you for your attention and I hope that you will meet as a team and discuss these ideas, I would like to feel that I am being heard, and I hope to help...
  9. K

Mewtwo

Very nice reply dude, that's an argument!   Okay, if the purpose of your game is to follow the story in detail, then you're completely right in everything you said, it makes perfect sense to me. But if your goal is to give the user the best gaming experience, then I disagree, because the best...
  10. K

Mewtwo

I accept you're apologies, and i have to apologize too, because i didn't respect the opinions of others. It's just frustrating for me, that's why i stop playing this game some years ago, and i did some s*** stuff and i get banned, but no excuses for that. Nobody agree with me, nobody want to...
  11. K

Mewtwo

Ok, nice point of view, now i remenber why i stop playing this game. Enjoy your fantastic game, I've seen that I'm over when even an administrator say that. I will search search for a complete game, there are so many of them, bye.
  12. K

Mewtwo

You're right about almost everything you said, but this is a game made for the fans, it's not official, and I'm not saying it's better or worse than the officials, this game is almost perfect, I love it, but if even the official games like PTCGO, Pokemon GO and so many other official games make...
  13. K

Mewtwo

I respect your opinion, but i think the opposite, the game will be so much funny if you can enjoy of all pokemons. And I think it's one of the reasons why this game does not have a lot of people playing. For exemple, you talk abbout arceus, i hate it, I did not want it even if you gave it to me...
  14. K

Mewtwo

My english is not the best dude, I thought you were saying it was for the nintendo platform, not produced by nintendo, my mistake. [hr] But do you agree with me? The official games of pokemon, give to fans the possibility to catch all pokemons, the same opportunity for all players, not just for...
  15. K

Mewtwo

Even Pokemon Go has the legendarie pokemons. I played this game years ago, and i came back here with the hope of already find the legendaries. The game is very good, I'm just sorry that it's limited and does not have all the pokemon available.