Recent content by Kaminari

1. K

Event Pory Event Mapping Contest!!

Any time any player makes mention of how defensive yourself, Shodan, and Isguros are, you call them toxic. In reality, your defensiveness for developers that have abandoned this game is toxic. Thoroughly wasted my time in reading his comment only to see that there was nothing to the tune of...
  2. K

EXP For Not Even a Nibble

If they did this with fishing, I would actually consider playing this game again. I think one of the severe detriments to the popularity of this game is how much time the proponents of the game have to spend on it vs new players looking to give it a try. If you don't leave any incentive for new...
  3. K

Time for a break

Yeah, it's been a short run. But I can tell when it's time to get out, all of the experienced players with a fortune are going inactive right now. Some are outright quitting. I think it's a combination of lack of updates, players choosing to lowball other players on their sales and trades, and...
  4. K

Favorite PWO pokemons?

I love Victreebel, Steelix and Mr. Mime
  5. K

Hello, and welcome to my introduction page!

Thanks for the warm welcome hope I can prove to be as warm a player as the welcome has been.
  6. K

Hello, and welcome to my introduction page!

My name is Jake. I'm 25, living in the US. I'm a collector, and I like to create things. I'm a very talkative individual and I like to make friends. I've had a hard life but I want to grow roots and make some memories I can live to appreciate. Feel free to say hi :)
  7. K

If you were a staff member, how would you contribute?

Design: Prioritize the existing to-do list Creating policies Creating rules Design Quality Assurance (EX: "Will players enjoy having to find a random tree in a forest?" "Will they understand the quest instructions?") Implementation: Testing the Quest Helping players during event...