Recent content by Gobfather

1. G

Revival of the forums (?)

depressing haha
  2. G

Well well well

HAHAHA paper mache boy lmfao good to see you man thank you much! hilarious. I might have time to do that signature for you if you can remind me what it was, sorry my memory isn't so great.
  3. G

Well well well

Hey Jinji stil lurking the shadows i see! >:) Muel , UW great to see you guys still here! been a year, so much is new blows my mind idk what to even do wit myself hah. Hope to see some other players are still here or return too.
  4. G

Well well well

Just swooped by and check this out curious who is still here, maybe some new peoples. Might be thinking about coming back
  5. G

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to miss Shyleenus :P have a good day chinkita
  6. G

Some comments about the PWO

*rolls eyes* the name is pokemon dawn of darkness (PDOD)
  7. G

help

haha O:-)
  8. G

help

go here: Client Download
  9. G

Trainer Card

I have an idea for future PWO following next client, a pop up Trainer Card featuring a players total profile. This Card will be accesible by right clicking a players name in chat, or their sprite as you would to PM them. It would open up to the left of the chat box. On this card would be all...
  10. G

Team Magma/Plasma Quests

oops didnt mean to post sorry :s would be cool tho *EDIT*Recover with this!: Gang of Goblins: They steal pokemon, npcs, items, evo stones!, etc and then hide them all over the map! Quest one: Goblin Minions steal GYM Leader Misty oh no! You must travel around cerulean asking npcs what theyve...
  11. G

Team Magma/Plasma Quests

To play the story of disbanding them... and make them blast off...AGAIN!
  12. G

for Gob

Haha ayyee Digit wasgud. Welcome back ;)
  13. G

Team Magma/Plasma Quests

Well first thing that comes to my mind when I read this title: future Hoenn quest ideas/suggestion/brainstorming? Not sure if that is the case. Without having Hoenn, imo having those characters ingame would be a tease :S HOWEVER, as for the appropiate villians of gen and two regions? Team...
  14. G

Some ideas

Also would be dope to have customized guild uniforms ;D maybe a guild tag under our name that hover above our sprite
  15. G

User Already In System Error Information.

Re: "User already in the system" Hello again herm ;) Might want to give this a look friend: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111 All to do now is to wait for ADM reboot, but! server downtime upcoming, so game wont be on for like 12 hours :D *disregard staff move...